Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

On 21/02/2018 at 3:13 PM, Rehoboth said:

@APRAJITA27, how was the interview? Can you share the experience and the case study?

Hey,

Sorry for replying late. I got stuck with some urgent deliverables. The case study was on Tsumani and the following Fukushima disaster in Japan. The interview lasted approximately 40 minutes was around my experience and some generic questions based on tangential case study topics. 

I guess my performance was average but still hoping for the best. 

When is your interview scheduled?

My interview was on private schools in poor countries. First question had to be answered with info available on the text. Second with text + personal experience. Third was a simple math question.

On 2/15/2018 at 11:41 AM, yy08 said:

I am a current MPA student, was interviewed last year. It was a case, I was given time to read it, the professor (interviewer) asked me question about the case. No questions about myself, but some others had questions about their past professional experience & etc. All the best!

Hi.. By wen do the MPA/MPP call for interviews get closed..

I wrote to the admissions office and got the following reply: 

"Dear Aprajita,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that final outcome for all programmes will be released by batches from mid-March onwards.

Have a good day ahead."

All the best everyone! I hope in the coming week we all get to hear the good news. 

2 hours ago, APRAJITA27 said:

I wrote to the admissions office and got the following reply: 

"Dear Aprajita,

Please note that final outcome for all programmes will be released by batches from mid-March onwards.

Have a good day ahead."

All the best everyone! I hope in the coming week we all get to hear the good news. 

2 hours ago, Prester John said:

This is good. Last time they released really late!

So most likely those who did not have an interview for MPP would not receive an offer? 

On 3/1/2018 at 6:32 PM, Udaya said:

Hey all, Did anyone receive an offer for MPA 2018-19?

No I don't think so. I am waiting for MPA offer too. However, I did visit the school in January and the admission team informed that the results for MPA would be out by end of March or first week of April.  However, there is a possibility of interviews being scheduled in 1st week of March.

Edited by aryaironthrone

7 hours ago, aryaironthrone said:

No I don't think so. I am waiting for MPA offer too. However, I did visit the school in January and the admission team informed that the results for MPA would be out by end of March or first week of April.  However, there is a possibility of interviews being scheduled in 1st week of March.

Ok...I was interviewed on 21st Feb and the wait is killing me.

Scholarship offers are made together with the admissions offers. Please note that the final outcome for all programmes will be released by batches from mid-March onwards.

Hope this clarifies. Have a good day ahead.

A friend of mine (who is currently studying at LKY) mentioned to me before that she received an email around March 13, last year's round. I think she was first invited for a campus tour prior to receiving the actual admission offer together with the scholarship. She, too was not interviewed. But I also know someone who wasn't interviewed and didn't get in. This makes the results really unpredictable.  

I was also going through the past conversations in this forum and noticed that some received the offer around first week of April. In this case, I think they do release the results in tranches, which is really nerve-racking if I may say :o

Edited by Ltolin

Hi all! I was interviewed on Feb 21st and applied to the MPP. This wait is driving me crazy!

In the meanwhile, I created a non official Facebook group for those who applied to LKY School. The idea is to connect and hopefully later this year, support ourselves with the process of moving to Singapore. 

This is the link! https://www.facebook.com/groups/928638657307337/ 

Hi all! I just received an offer letter and a campus tour invitation from LKYSPP (MPP)! Missed a phone call from them this morning and the email arrived in the afternoon. I think they are inviting candidates to be assessed for scholarships. Good luck :) Anyone is going to the event?