Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

32 minutes ago, Ella16 said:

oh my god you guys. In a crazy and completely unexpected turn of events i was offered the full scholarship just now. I'm completely taken aback considering how clearly admissions had stated that I was not given anything! :D I'm still in shock. So there you have it, my previous advice might have been mistaken. Good luck to all and thank you for the support! I honestly would have lost my mind without gradcafe!

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!! All the best!!!

Did you get an additional letter?!

1 hour ago, Ella16 said:

oh my god you guys. In a crazy and completely unexpected turn of events i was offered the full scholarship just now. I'm completely taken aback considering how clearly admissions had stated that I was not given anything! :D I'm still in shock. So there you have it, my previous advice might have been mistaken. Good luck to all and thank you for the support! I honestly would have lost my mind without gradcafe!

Congratulation, @Ella16! I wish you accept the offer so we can meet on August! For those who are still waiting, I hope Ella's story can be a comfort for you :)

4 hours ago, Ella16 said:

Congratulations! @Ella16

4 hours ago, Ella16 said:

That is awesome! And it gives hope to those of us who haven't been offered a scholarship. Just a quick question, had you already accepted the offer of study prior to being offered the scholarship?

6 hours ago, Ella16 said:

So nice to hear @Ella16! I can just imagine how you feel right now! Very hearty congratulations!

On 4/13/2017 at 3:36 AM, Ella16 said:

Congrats Ella16... Miracles still happen... Enjoy, dear