Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

1 hour ago, hunny7 said:

You are right, I hope so!)

I applied only for LKY school.

1 hour ago, Nazaninn said:

I got interview in 1March. I'm curious about scholarships. Already said, do the next batches have a seperate chance of getting scholarship or they have to wait for the first batch's decision? I applied just for LKY.

Anything we say here on scholarship will just be mare speculations. For me, I'll just keep my fingers crossed waiting for their response. One thing for sure though is the fact that without scholarship, it will be a critical challenge for me.

15 hours ago, Amir Shehzad said:

Hearty Congratulations! @Etch! Would you pleae like to share your profile?

Graduate of Biological Sciences

Programme Team Leader with Four Years of Experience

Technical Adviser on Governance for a Policy Think Tank Organization (5 years experience)

15 hours ago, Thanapoomped said:

Thank you so much for your information.

Yeah, I am from Thailand. Also, congratulation to all folks who get the offer!!

@Thanapoomped - Did you get the offer? Did you also get the scholarship? Nothing yet on my own end.

14 minutes ago, Thanapoomped said:

Nahh, not yet. I am also floating around the waiting ocean as same as you hahaha. Although I didn't finish my interview so well, I still have some hope(left). Enjoy your weekend :D

Well, the hope must be alive. Best of luck to those of us still on the waiting game. Enjoy your weekend too @Thanapoomped.

2 hours ago, Daniyal1986 said:

Please make a facebook page for LKYSPP applicants, this thing is tedious. 

Hi Danyal! Nice to see you! Did you get an offer? Would you please like to share your profile?

7 hours ago, Daniyal1986 said:

No scholarship. How many people got scholarship last year? 

Congratulations to all those that have received offer from LKY SPP. To some of us still waiting, let us keep hope alive because the admission is in batches. 

Edited by Kochito22

What is the funding scene. They say 70 percent get scholarship but I haven't received anything.  They just gave me the offer letter with a bank statement.  I don't have the money to afford such expensive degree.  It's impossible.