Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

1 hour ago, Ella16 said:

I think it happened within a few minutes, I'm not sure if I just had good timing and checked the portal right before they sent the email or if it had been that way for a while. They probably change the portal right before sending the email.  Thanks for the congratulations everyone :) Good luck to everyone still waiting!

congrats

22 minutes ago, dash87 said:

Received admission offer for MPA course just now. Nationality : Indian,,,was interviewed on 21st Feb...

Congratulations dash87! I am very happy for you. Did you get the scholarship also?

1 minute ago, Asokai said:

Congratulations dash87! I am very happy for you. Did you get the scholarship also?

thanks a top...no mention of scholarship...hope to see u too there..all the best!!

7 hours ago, Thanapoomped said:

@Theo20 May I ask that do you have any idea about how many people who have been sent in the first batch? Thank you in advance.

Yup I asked them this question as well and they said the first batch went to 30 persons and most of them got scholarship. Nevertheless, not everybody will say yes for the offer so next batches will surely see more than 50 persons invited.

Good luck!

Congrats for everyone who gets the offer! For the MPP program, if there is no scholarship mentioned in your offer, keep in mind that your chance for scholarship is still open as the first batch (my batch) will provide their replies next week. If anyone of them reject, it will trickle down to others.

@BharathY I was interviewed on 11 March, if my memory is correct

7 minutes ago, Theo20 said:

Yup I asked them this question as well and they said the first batch went to 30 persons and most of them got scholarship. Nevertheless, not everybody will say yes for the offer so next batches will surely see more than 50 persons invited.

Good luck!

Correction: they don't say 30 sorry, the correct one is "around 30". So I don't know the exact number as well.

12 minutes ago, dash87 said:

thanks a top...no mention of scholarship...hope to see u too there..all the best!!

That's the hope I am keeping alive. 

Hi, everyone... Got Admission offer this morning; MPP 2017... Funding was not mentioned... Keeping my finger crossed! Congrats to Theo and others who have gotten the offer... Good luck to those still awaiting the final result... See you guys, hopefully, in July

53 minutes ago, Etch said:

Hi, everyone... Got Admission offer this morning; MPP 2017... Funding was not mentioned... Keeping my finger crossed! Congrats to Theo and others who have gotten the offer... Good luck to those still awaiting the final result... See you guys, hopefully, in July

Congratulations Etch! Happy for you. I am here hanging in though, hoping for positive response anytime soon.

4 hours ago, Ella16 said:

So I haven't gotten an email but I checked the portal and it says "offer made" and gives me the option of accepting or declining. No letter or funding details though! Check your portals just in case!

Edit: Got the official e-mail. Sadly no scholarship offer. 

Hearty Congratulations! Hope to see you soon!

Just logged into my portal now... I am trying to get through with the acceptance stuff... Part of the offer says that Offer of Admission would come separately from the Scholarship Offer... Still keeping my fingers crossed and trusting God for the best!

15 minutes ago, Asokai said:

Congratulations Etch! Happy for you. I am here hanging in though, hoping for positive response anytime soon.

Thanks, Asokai... yours is on the way!

1 hour ago, Etch said:

Hearty Congratulations! @Etch! Would you pleae like to share your profile?

18 minutes ago, Etch said:

Thanks, Asokai... yours is on the way!

Hope so bro. Did they really mention that funding infor will come later? Congrats once again. 

1 hour ago, dash87 said:

thanks!! no scholarship though..

1 hour ago, dash87 said:

thanks!! no scholarship though..

Any idea on no of applicants for MPA..have not received any mail till now..

20 minutes ago, MPA_dream said:

Any idea on no of applicants for mpa this year?

no idea..they mentioned nothing about the applicants in the offer letter...

anybody else receive mail for mpa?? s their a mention of funding or funding decisions will be released later??