Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

9 hours ago, MPA_dream said:

sharma, would you mind sharing your brief profile?

Sure, working in Kashmir as Prime Minister's fellow for last three years. I have more than six years of experience. An engineer by qualification. Would you kindly share yours? I am surprised that I didn't even get the interview call from the institute.

9 hours ago, Asokai said:

@sharma_enthusiast - None that I know. At least no one has shared such infor of offer for MPA. Is it possible that they started with MPP today? What do you think? You know they released those of MIA sometime in March. I am now anxious more than ever.

Seems about right! I think they will release the MPA notifications separately, probably in the coming week (just a guess).

6 hours ago, Theo20 said:

@guanyinmiao hi guanyin! Thank you for sharing. I will contact you through message to ask more detailed thing, if you don't mind.

@Ella16 hi ella! I got the news at 5-6 pm Singapore time yesterday.

@1309 I have 3 years working experience. But I asked them and they said the first batch accept those with 1 to >5 years experience. So you know, it really is a diverse cohort profile.

Again, thank you for the kind words! I just want to say you guys have been a bunch of kind strangers along this waiting period. I really wish we all will get the best answers soon!

Sure thing. Many congratulations!

2 hours ago, sharma_enthusiast said:

Sure, working in Kashmir as Prime Minister's fellow for last three years. I have more than six years of experience. An engineer by qualification. Would you kindly share yours? I am surprised that I didn't even get the interview call from the institute.

I have joined Mizoram civil service since 2011 and work in various deptts..i have six years of work experience.

2 hours ago, sharma_enthusiast said:

Seems about right! I think they will release the MPA notifications separately, probably in the coming week (just a guess).

I share your guess. 

So I haven't gotten an email but I checked the portal and it says "offer made" and gives me the option of accepting or declining. No letter or funding details though! Check your portals just in case!

Edit: Got the official e-mail. Sadly no scholarship offer. 

Edited by Ella16

15 minutes ago, Ella16 said:

So I haven't gotten an email but I checked the portal and it says "offer made" and gives me the option of accepting or declining. No letter or funding details though! Check your portals just in case!

Congrats for getting admisdion. Unfotunately my portal has not changed yet!

13 minutes ago, Ella16 said:

Wao! Congratulations Ella16! I feel for you though on the scholarship thing. Please when did you notice the update in your portal? When did you eventually get the official e-mail? Congrats once again.

32 minutes ago, Ella16 said:

Congratulation, hope that you get the scholar in case someone decline it. Good Luck, bro :)

Just now, Yisuan said:

Hi all, do you think it's possible for them to get the scholarship later?

I think it's possible if there are someone decline it. Moreover, as I read from the group of last year admission, there were some candidates recieved the scholarship later. Do you get the offer letter, anyway?

2 minutes ago, Thanapoomped said:

I think it's possible if there are someone decline it. Moreover, as I read from the group of last year admission, there were some candidates recieved the scholarship later. Do you get the offer letter, anyway?

Hi Thanapoomed, thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, i just got the offer two hours ago,  but no scholarship was mentioned in the Email~

2 minutes ago, Yisuan said:

Hi Thanapoomed, thanks a lot for your reply. Yes, i just got the offer two hours ago,  but no scholarship was mentioned in the Email~

Congrat to you!!! May I ask which cohort did you applied for? MPP or MPA? Thank in advance.

4 minutes ago, Yisuan said:

@Yisuan-Congratulations bro. At least you have the admission. I believe other things can be sorted out later. How much time do you have to accept? 

I see you are from Seoul. Please can you give me your assessment of KDI School of Public Policy and Management? 

54 minutes ago, Asokai said:

Wao! Congratulations Ella16! I feel for you though on the scholarship thing. Please when did you notice the update in your portal? When did you eventually get the official e-mail? Congrats once again.

I think it happened within a few minutes, I'm not sure if I just had good timing and checked the portal right before they sent the email or if it had been that way for a while. They probably change the portal right before sending the email.  Thanks for the congratulations everyone :) Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Hello all MPA applicants! Results are rolling out. What's happening with MPA? Has anyone got admit for the program? Please let's share! Thank you all in advance.

Just now, Asokai said:

@Yisuan-Congratulations bro. At least you have the admission. I believe other things can be sorted out later. How much time do you have to accept? 

I see you are from Seoul. Please can you give me your assessment of KDI School of Public Policy and Management? 

Well, sharp eye.

Even though I am working in Seoul, I am not Korean, but I just asked my colleagues here for you. It is a good school, but it is not very well-known here, since Koreans favor SKY school most (Seoul National University, Korea University, Yonsei University). 

5 minutes ago, Ella16 said:

I think it happened within a few minutes, I'm not sure if I just had good timing and checked the portal right before they sent the email or if it had been that way for a while. They probably change the portal right before sending the email.  Thanks for the congratulations everyone :) Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Many thanks Ella16 for the infor. The waiting game at this stage when offers have started rolling out is indeed kind of very tough. But what can one do? Fingers still crossed. About the scholarship, don't you think you should write them? You never can tell, something positive and in your favour may be done. Or do you have other funding options? Congrats once again!

13 minutes ago, Yisuan said:

Well, sharp eye.

Even though I am working in Seoul, I am not Korean, but I just asked my colleagues here for you. It is a good school, but it is not very well-known here, since Koreans favor SKY school most (Seoul National University, Korea University, Yonsei University). 

Oh, that will be much appreciated please! Just trying not to put all my eggs in one basket, you know! Many thanks in anticipation.