Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

1 hour ago, Asokai said:

Oh yes! I read that somewhere in this forum. You know, I am excited that you are here. Not many MPA applicants are here. In my case, I was interviewed on 3rd March, 2017. Really cannot say how the interview went. The Prof asked, I answered.............and before you knew it, interview was over. All the same, I am positive and hoping we all, at least the folks I have made on this forum, make it to the LKY SPP. Best of luck everyone!

Lets hope for the best..

1 hour ago, Thanapoomped said:

Is there anyone hear the news from the admission office? I have been so excited since yesterday. Good Luck, everyone.

Edited 1 hour ago by Thanapoomped

Hello @Thanapoomped! Excited since yesterday? Does that mean you have received your admission decision or is just faith at work? Are you MPP or MPA? Share more please.

33 minutes ago, Asokai said:

Hello @Thanapoomped! Excited since yesterday? Does that mean you have received your admission decision or is just faith at work? Are you MPP or MPA? Share more please.

Hi @Asokai sorry for my unclear message. Actually, I mean I am waiting to hear from them since yesterday and I still keep refresh this page and my e-mail every working hour, in case one of us get the offer! I applied for MPP, though. Figer crossed for all of us. :)

2 hours ago, Thanapoomped said:

Hi @Asokai sorry for my unclear message. Actually, I mean I am waiting to hear from them since yesterday and I still keep refresh this page and my e-mail every working hour, in case one of us get the offer! I applied for MPP, though. Figer crossed for all of us. :)

I now understand Bro. The waiting is killing me also. How I wish they will just release the admission decisions so that the waiting game can be over. Best of luck to all.

4 hours ago, MPA_dream said:

Any idea on the number of intake for MPA and no of applicants this year?

I think from their website, it was mentioned that an MPA Cohort usually comprise of between 40 - 60 students. As for number of applicants for the program this year, I really don't have any idea.

5 hours ago, MPA_dream said:

Any idea on the number of intake for MPA and no of applicants this year?

Mpa dream would you mind sharing a brief profile of yourself? (Previous education, work exp, tests) I'm trying to figure out if there's any correlation between being called to interview and past policy experience since some people who were interviewed seem to have a different background to the program (engineers, private sector analysts, etc.) while others who do have public service experience or related majors were not. 

Hi, guys! 

Ella16, I was thinking the same in terms of experience and interview.. I applied for MPA and I wasn't invited for interview. I have 7 years policy experience and achievement records in my field, so my point is they probably didn't interview experienced folks this year.

Good luck!

3 hours ago, Ella16 said:

Mpa dream would you mind sharing a brief profile of yourself? (Previous education, work exp, tests) I'm trying to figure out if there's any correlation between being called to interview and past policy experience since some people who were interviewed seem to have a different background to the program (engineers, private sector analysts, etc.) while others who do have public service experience or related majors were not. 

Ella16, I am a civil service officer having 6 years of work experience across various deptts-rural development, land settlement, transport, etc.

1 hour ago, Nazaninn said:

I can't understand what is going on in Singapore. It is wierd that nobody here has recieved any Email. Could it be a good sign? have not started yet?

Edited 55 minutes ago by Nazaninn

@Nazaninn - Has anyone written to the admissions office this April to find out? From previous responses though, decisions were to be expected between April and May. There was no specific date given. We are already in April, so the count down has began till May if I am right. Best of luck folks.

38 minutes ago, Asokai said:

@Nazaninn - Has anyone written to the admissions office this April to find out? From previous responses though, decisions were to be expected between April and May. There was no specific date given. We are already in April, so the count down has began till May if I am right. Best of luck folks.

I haven't sent any new Email. They don't answer clearly. I just refresh this page and check my Email.

Edited by Nazaninn

7 minutes ago, Nazaninn said:

Probability of all rejected ones being here couldn't be 1 at all!!! Really confused!

Why do you become so upset so early? I am upset too but we should stay fingers crossed. Your first masters from which university?

Edited by Amir Shehzad

11 minutes ago, Amir Shehzad said:

Why do you become so upset so early? I am upset too but we should stay fingers crossed. Your first masters from which university?

Cuz I already experienced the same process, could imagine how it is..anyway, let's be optimistic! I studied in Paris School of economics.