Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

On 3/18/2017 at 5:22 PM, Theo20 said:

My interviewer said that they will announce the admission result second week of april, by the latest.

I think from now till April is less than 3 weeks already. Best option is to hang on with all fingers crossed while staying positive.  All the best to all of us. 

4 hours ago, RS- Tz said:

I'd spoken to them last week and they mentioned between April and May. Ofccourse its ultra generic, I have to send my offer reply to other schools and it's hard to sign up for anything without hearing from LKY. I requested for an early decision to which they said only you come in April when the panel sits. 

From which other schools you have received offers? Bol to all!

1 hour ago, RS- Tz said:

John Hopkins &  London School of Economics but I need more details on funding before I decide. Good luck everyone 

Oh That is really nice! Any offer from those schools? Your good name?

has anyone heard from NUS yet? Because i saw a change in the portal where there is a new column for "admissions reply" but it has no link or any information as such. Was just wondering if anyone else has a clue about this?

Edited by anmanya

53 minutes ago, anmanya said:

has anyone heard from NUS yet? Because i saw a change in the portal where there is a new column for "admissions reply" but it has no link or any information as such. Was just wondering if anyone else has a clue about this?

@anmanya Even I can see it on my portal. Two columns viz. 'Application status' and 'Admission reply, declarations & photo upload' are visible. However, as mentioned by you, no link is available. Anyone else seeing this? 

P.S: That's positivity and indirectly it shows that we are nearing the decisions. Good luck to everyone.

I see it too! No results yet. The actual tab name also changed to: View Application/Make Payment/Submit Reply on Offer of Admission. 

Should I feel optimistic by this Submit Reply on Offer of Admission? My app status still says N/A though... Is everyone seeing this?

1 minute ago, kaleembogor said:

I also see this change.. However it shows N.A .....

Hi all dear members, I am seeing this, too. @nahuja32, @Asokai and others. It means that decision is nearing and positivism is waiting for all of us. @kaleembogor, were you interviewed?

5 hours ago, Amir Shehzad said:

Who has been interviewed in this thread? Would everyone please quote this thread?

Hi Amir, I was interviewed. Hoping for a pleasant response from NUS. I noticed the update on the online application portal. Confident that decisions will be rolled out very soon. Wishing us all the best! 

On March 21, 2017 at 7:35 PM, Ella16 said:

I see it too! No results yet. The actual tab name also changed to: View Application/Make Payment/Submit Reply on Offer of Admission. 

Should I feel optimistic by this Submit Reply on Offer of Admission? My app status still says N/A though... Is everyone seeing this?

Yes, I am seeing it also. 

12 hours ago, Amir Shehzad said:

Who has been interviewed in this thread? Would everyone please quote this thread?

Hai Amir,

I was interviewed even. There has been change in the tab and i think its because of the system update. 

Lets all be optimistic of the results and wish to meet you all at LKYSPP.

I haven't been interviewed (yet?) but I can see the change in my portal as well. It still says 'physical application verified' and 'N/A' and, just like the others, there is no link under the new column created. 

26 minutes ago, nahuja32 said:

I haven't been interviewed (yet?) but I can see the change in my portal as well. It still says 'physical application verified' and 'N/A' and, just like the others, there is no link under the new column created. 

It means the hopes are still alive on your side. Keep them more high. Bol. When are you going to Georgetown?

2 hours ago, BharathY said:

Hai Amir,

I was interviewed even. There has been change in the tab and i think its because of the system update. 

Lets all be optimistic of the results and wish to meet you all at LKYSPP.

Same here BharathY. What was your case study and how was interview? Yeah! Let us all be optimistic and wish us all to meet at LKYSPP.

20 minutes ago, Amir Shehzad said:

Same here BharathY. What was your case study and how was interview? Yeah! Let us all be optimistic and wish us all to meet at LKYSPP.

The case study was on 'Rice subsidies'. Like few people in the group, i had my share of technical glitch during the interview. So the interview lasted only for 15min. However, the interview went well.

Anyways the results shall decide. Hope the prime love is in my reach.