Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

18 minutes ago, dash87 said:

no idea..they mentioned nothing about the applicants in the offer letter...

anybody else receive mail for mpa?? s their a mention of funding or funding decisions will be released later??

You are the first and only MPA candidate that has so far broken the news of your admission offer, at least on this forum. I and others are hanging as of now bro.

24 minutes ago, dash87 said:

no idea..they mentioned nothing about the applicants in the offer letter...

anybody else receive mail for mpa?? s their a mention of funding or funding decisions will be released later??

@dash87-were you interviewed, if yes when please? Would you also like to briefly share your profile; Educational background, work experience etc?

5 minutes ago, hunny7 said:

Congratulations guys, who got the offer! ?????

My status on portal changed from Physical Verifiied to Completed, no offer yet (MPA).

So what do you deduce from that @hunny7? Could that be a good sign. Mine is still Physical Application Verified though. 

18 minutes ago, Asokai said:

@dash87-were you interviewed, if yes when please? Would you also like to briefly share your profile; Educational background, work experience etc?

yes i was interviewed on 21st feb..I am a b.tech (computer science) with 7 years of post gradwork-ex with different organizations - an NGO, a public sector bank, and revenue departments (Income tax and now Central Excise) Govt. of India

3 minutes ago, dash87 said:

yes i was interviewed on 21st feb..I am a b.tech (computer science) with 7 years of post gradwork-ex with different organizations - an NGO, a public sector bank, and revenue departments (Income tax and now Central Excise) Govt. of India

Thanks for sharing your very impressive profile. You really deserve the offer. I was interviewed on 3rd March. A Business Administration graduate with about 11 years post grad work-exp with the public sector. I also had a two years stint with the private sector (banking) before joining the Nigeria Federal Civil Service. Hoping to hear FAVOURABLY from LKY soon. Congrats to you once again and looking forward to meeting you in NUS.

6 minutes ago, Asokai said:

Thanks for sharing your very impressive profile. You really deserve the offer. I was interviewed on 3rd March. A Business Administration graduate with about 11 years post grad work-exp with the public sector. I also had a two years stint with the private sector (banking) before joining the Nigeria Federal Civil Service. Hoping to hear FAVOURABLY from LKY soon. Congrats to you once again and looking forward to meeting you in NUS.

wish u all the best...i am sure you will also get the offer soon..will definitely meet at the LKY!

Do candidates who have not received interview call have less chance to make it to MPA..I was not receiving interview call and i am a bit anxious..

Edited by MPA_dream

52 minutes ago, Asokai said:

So what do you deduce from that @hunny7? Could that be a good sign. Mine is still Physical Application Verified though. 

I hope it is a good sign.. and I will get results these days. I wasn't interviewed.

16 minutes ago, MPA_dream said:

Do candidates who have not received interview call have less chance to make it to MPA..I was not receiving interview call and i am a bit anxious..

Even I didn't get the interview call. I hope, that no-interview doesnot affect our chances for MPA, but seems like the only person in this forum who has received an acceptanc, so far- Mr. dash, was interviewed in Feb. It would be a surprise, and not a pleasant one, if rejected without an interview.

22 minutes ago, MPA_dream said:

Hi MPA dream, 

which status do you have right now in your account?

4 minutes ago, hunny7 said:

I hope it is a good sign.. and I will get results these days. I wasn't interviewed.

@hunny7 and @Nazaninn - I think not being interviewed is not working against anyone. If I am right, @Ella16 was not interviewed, but she got the offer. The chances are there for all. Wishing you best of luck guys and looking forward to meeting you in the MPA class. Applied to other schools?

8 minutes ago, Asokai said:

@hunny7 and @Nazaninn - I think not being interviewed is not working against anyone. If I am right, @Ella16 was not interviewed, but she got the offer. The chances are there for all. Wishing you best of luck guys and looking forward to meeting you in the MPA class. Applied to other schools?

I got interview in 1March. I'm curious about scholarships. Already said, do the next batches have a seperate chance of getting scholarship or they have to wait for the first batch's decision? I applied just for LKY.

9 minutes ago, Asokai said:

You are right, I hope so!)

I applied only for LKY school.

57 minutes ago, sharma_enthusiast said:

Even I didn't get the interview call. I hope, that no-interview doesnot affect our chances for MPA, but seems like the only person in this forum who has received an acceptanc, so far- Mr. dash, was interviewed in Feb. It would be a surprise, and not a pleasant one, if rejected without an interview.

I am sure a person with a profile like yours would sure get an acceptance call..even i am pretty confused now about the criteria considering which interview calls were sent out..

1 hour ago, anmanya said:

Do you think most candidates who have been selected for MPP have been notified? Do you think there's a still a possibility that they could still be sending out offers? 

Guys, I had applied for the MPP program and wasn't granted an interview. Got an offer of admission today but no mention of scholarship. Do you think there is any chance of being granted some sort of funding at this point? 

Edited by Diesek

5 hours ago, Theo20 said:

Correction: they don't say 30 sorry, the correct one is "around 30". So I don't know the exact number as well.

Thank you so much for your information.

2 hours ago, MPP applicant said:

anybody accepted from an East Asian country?

Yeah, I am from Thailand. Also, congratulation to all folks who get the offer!!