Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

On 3/29/2018 at 3:25 PM, Katwin said:

I

On 3/19/2018 at 3:15 PM, Marius G said:
On 3/30/2018 at 8:06 AM, Ltolin said:

Hi guys. I too, received an admission offer without the scholarship (MPP Program). I honestly think that there is still a chance for us to get scholarship if someone declines the offer from the first batch (based on the past forums and from statements of some people I know). However, I bet that not so many people will decline the offer. The first batch will go for a campus tour this first week of April. I assume that by end of first or probably second week, they may contact some people again for scholarship. Admissions is still on the roll til this month, so there still might be hope.  All the best to all of us!

Hi All, I wrote to LKY to check for any more scholarships to be given along with the admission offer. Received the following response:

Thank you for your email. Please note that the final outcome for all programmes will be released by batches via email from mid-March onwards, latest by May.

Hoping for the best!

Hi guys. I had applied for the MPP program. Havent been interviewed. The admission status in the official page shows N.A. Does this mean I am rejected? Is an interview must for getting a final admit? Kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Suprabhath said:

Hi guys. I had applied for the MPP program. Havent been interviewed. The admission status in the official page shows N.A. Does this mean I am rejected? Is an interview must for getting a final admit? Kindly let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi there. I think that you may still receive an offer during April and May, mainly because they send the packages in batches. I received an acceptance offer (sadly without funding) without having an interview. I declined the offer.

On 4/12/2018 at 1:06 PM, MPP applicant said:

so Is the waiting game basically over? No more acceptances??

Der mail suggests Dat Der Wudb few more batches released till may.. . But is it dat in d last 15-20 days or so,  no offers hav been extended? Can one assume Dat now any new offers (if any) Wudb only without scholarships? 

On 3/21/2018 at 11:28 AM, diyadeb said:

Hi, 

I got admitted to the MPP programme, but without a scholarship. The LKY admit packet says that one must show financial resources to cover the cost of school. While I will be able to put together the money eventually through loan and borrowings, they sent the admission letter on 19th March and expect the financial form by 31st March. 

10 days is not enough to put together so much money. Any help on how to go about this? Are other people in a similar situation?

Hi @diyadeb - what was their response when you asked for more time to show the funds and financial statements? 

I got an admit this week, but in the same dilemma - w/o scholarship and they've asked me to reply and show the financial resources to cover the cost of tuition + attendance by 27th! 

On 4/28/2018 at 9:44 PM, WillToWin said:

I have  been offered Admission & Scholarship to the MPA program.

Hi

Congratulations! I believe you were not offered scholarship initially and then you wrote to them requesting for scholarship, right? 

8 hours ago, greencollar said:

Hi, I applied for the MPP program and had an interview on 15th of February. As of today I still haven't got notification about the admission result . Is there anyone here who's also still expecting decision?

Thank you

Yes

I applied for the MPP program and had an interview on 7th of February. As of today I still haven't also got any notification about the admission result. 

On 5/11/2018 at 1:23 PM, Ensobila said:

Yes

I applied for the MPP program and had an interview on 7th of February. As of today I still haven't also got any notification about the admission result. 

I had mine 9th February for the MPP program too and no notification as of today. I emailed and got the following response

Thank you for your email and follow up.

You should be hearing from us on your admissions decision by 31 May 2018.

Thank you for your patience, and have a great day ahead.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ive applied. Just submitted the application. 

EDIT: Slightly confused by how the referral system works. Once you submit your application, an automatic email goes out to the recommender right? My recommender still hasn't got his email. Wondering if I did something wrong?

Edited by invincible49

On 12/23/2018 at 3:40 PM, invincible49 said:

Ive applied. Just submitted the application. 

EDIT: Slightly confused by how the referral system works. Once you submit your application, an automatic email goes out to the recommender right? My recommender still hasn't got his email. Wondering if I did something wrong?

It should be immediate. May be worth checking if you entered the right email address or asking your referee to check their spam inbox. 

When they finish the referee report, you should get a big fat green tick under the document check link in your application. 

On 12/30/2018 at 2:17 PM, invincible49 said:

Yup that did happen. But other documents still remain unverified. What about yours?

I've got green ticks for all of them. Though I do recall it took a few days before they were verified as submitted. 

• 4 weeks later...