Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

8 hours ago, Zia08 said:

Hi everyone, is there anyone who has received offer for admission from LKYSPP? 

I haven’t heard anything. It's very quiet this year. They will probably start sending out offers in early April.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/11/2024 at 4:10 PM, Zia08 said:

What's your background? 

MBA & BE - Civil

17 years working for a bank, in several positions (commercial banking, corporate banking, investment banking, analytics, digital, ESG)

with a calling for Social Impact...expecting this program to get me a platform to achieve that goal.

19 hours ago, NVVN said:

MBA & BE - Civil

17 years working for a bank, in several positions (commercial banking, corporate banking, investment banking, analytics, digital, ESG)

with a calling for Social Impact...expecting this program to get me a platform to achieve that goal.

Great. You have a strong profile. Hopefully will get admission in your desired program. 

On 2/22/2024 at 8:05 PM, ytan said:

Just got an invitation for an interview for MIA. Has anyone received that as well? What would the general format be? I'm a bit confused cuz it seems that a lot of people got in without an interview in the past.

Have you received admission offer for MIA? Please share your background and work experience too. 

Edited by Zia08

Hi, anyone here yet heard from LKY? I applied for their MPP, and on emailing them to understand when results will be out, received a standard response of "will be released in batches starting from April". It's very surprising that a top ranked Uni is so vague in their communication.

On 4/21/2024 at 8:58 PM, Retoxa said:

Hi, anyone here yet heard from LKY? I applied for their MPP, and on emailing them to understand when results will be out, received a standard response of "will be released in batches starting from April". It's very surprising that a top ranked Uni is so vague in their communication.

Hopefully they communicate the first batch today (being the last Friday of April) - 🤞