Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

On 4/17/2023 at 5:24 PM, chirwin said:

Hi, are there any applicants that are fresh graduates (graduated last year, 2022) or obtained work experience below 2 years? If yes, have you received any results? Thanks for replying!

I've received an offer for MPP.

At the time of application, I had under 2 years of working experience across 2 jobs.

I have just under 1.5 years of working experience with my current role at this present time.

Hope this helps

1 hour ago, DouglasWXY said:

I've received an offer for MPP.

At the time of application, I had under 2 years of working experience across 2 jobs.

I have just under 1.5 years of working experience with my current role at this present time.

Hope this helps

Hello there, 

Have you also recieved a scholarship offer together with your offer? Many thanks in advance for your answer! 

1 hour ago, Andrei18 said:

Hello there, 

Have you also recieved a scholarship offer together with your offer? Many thanks in advance for your answer! 

Did not get a scholarship as I am a Singaporean. That being said, school fees are subsidised and I would also be applying for a Tuition Fee Loan to finance my studies.

Could consider applying for external scholarships on the mid-term

• 1 month later...

I deferred my application for August 2023 and was happy to be admitted with a tuition waiver. The announcement for orientation was just emailed (Aug 1-11 with expectation of arrival on Jul 31), but it came later than expected and I already booked my flight to Singapore to arrive on August 7. Do you think it will be OK if I arrive late in the orientation or would this be a huge disadvantage? Also, anyone interested in finding housing in case we aren’t in College Green? SG rental prices are ridiculous right now…

I'm already going to well-renowned (and much better) school in the USA this fall, but I'm still peeved that LKYSPP has failed to provide a single update on my application. I find this to be incredibly unprofessional. It's disappointing to see that a supposedly great school can't even properly implement their admissions announcements.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Just got an invitation for an interview for MIA. Has anyone received that as well? What would the general format be? I'm a bit confused cuz it seems that a lot of people got in without an interview in the past.

Hi ytan, I think it's a good sign. This suggests you are being considered by the school pretty early in the assessment phase. I haven’t heard anything from them as yet. When is your interview?

Edited by mpan

On 2/25/2024 at 7:28 AM, mpan said:

Hi ytan, I think it's a good sign. This suggests you are being considered by the school pretty early in the assessment phase. I haven’t heard anything from them as yet. When is your interview?

It's tomorrow! Fingers crossed. But I've only heard one other instance of having to interview for MIA, maybe it's more about scholarship consideration.

On 2/22/2024 at 8:35 PM, ytan said:

Just got an invitation for an interview for MIA. Has anyone received that as well? What would the general format be? I'm a bit confused cuz it seems that a lot of people got in without an interview in the past.

Hey! When did you apply for MIA? Also, how did your interview go? What type of questions did they ask?

Hi everyone, 

does anyone got news for MPP yet? i talked with some MPP cohort last year, said they didn't have any interview nor math test. i'm abit pessimistic since i'm a fresh grad with only couples of internship experience, but i'd like to know if anyone got news yet. 

It's unusually quiet this year. Some folks reported receiving their offers by this time in earlier years. And so many people were interviewed. I guess most of us will have to wait until April to get a response from LKYSPP.

On 3/1/2024 at 9:00 AM, UtS said:

Hey! When did you apply for MIA? Also, how did your interview go? What type of questions did they ask?

I think they only have one ddl which is Dec.15th? The interview was pretty standard, like why LKY and some behavioral questions. It was short and for scholarship considerations, so I've heard from a few others that they already got the offer but didn't need to go through the interview.

Hi, I've also applied for the 2024 MPP at LKYSPP. Haven't heard anything from them yet!

A bit about me: got my undergrad degree in 2021. 2 years of work ex + 9 months in a post-graduate study/research certificate programme.

Good luck on hearing back from them! And do post if you do:)

On 3/5/2024 at 8:57 AM, literalwarrior said:

Hi everyone, 

does anyone got news for MPP yet? i talked with some MPP cohort last year, said they didn't have any interview nor math test. i'm abit pessimistic since i'm a fresh grad with only couples of internship experience, but i'd like to know if anyone got news yet.