Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

Just got a rejection for the MPA program. Honestly a little shocked and disappointed, considering I had secured a place in the dual degree MPA-MBA program at NUS two years ago. Applied again this time with an improved GRE score (170 verbal, 159 quant, 5.5 AWS), an improved CV, and solid references. I thought the interview went well enough, although we did have connectivity issues. Don't really know what to make of it, except maybe the competition was stronger this year. Good luck to folks that are still waiting to hear back! 

6 hours ago, Dalma said:

Hi Everyone!

Is there anybody here who got admitted to LKY MPA this year? It would be great to form a whatsapp group for those admitted and to have a chat. :)

Dalma

Yes please! Whatsapp or telegram would do. Can message you on this!

• 9 months later...

Hey! I applied for MPP but no news yet. Is there any tentative timeline for results? Have people already been accepted/rejected?

11 minutes ago, bbibbi said:

Hello! Has anyone heard from LKYSPP re. interviews or admission offers for the incoming AY? ?

Also, do we have interviews for MPP?

27 minutes ago, mk0101 said:

Hey! I applied for MPP but no news yet. Is there any tentative timeline for results? Have people already been accepted/rejected?

Also, do we have interviews for MPP?

Hello, Im an MIA applicant so Im unsure about the MPP admission process. 

According to their latest email to me, “final admissions outcome will be released to applicants by batches via email from April onwards.” And “if you are required to attend an interview, you will be informed via email between February and March.”

Edited by bbibbi

Aah okay. Did you write to them or did they send this email on their own?

4 hours ago, bbibbi said:

Hello, Im an MIA applicant so Im unsure about the MPP admission process. 

According to their latest email to me, “final admissions outcome will be released to applicants by batches via email from April onwards.” And “if you are required to attend an interview, you will be informed via email between February and March.”

• 2 weeks later...

I am not sure but maybe the interviews are for those candidates about whom committee was not sure if they should be accepted or not and they want to be sure about whom to select from a pool of candidates they are not sure about. (Just a theory). 

17 hours ago, mk0101 said:

Hello- just checking in to see if anyone has any idea about decisions and if anyone has heard back already? (Particularly for the MPP program)

I haven't heard anything for MPP however, I received an interview invite for MPA and another applicant received offer for MIA

17 hours ago, mk0101 said:

Hello- just checking in to see if anyone has any idea about decisions and if anyone has heard back already? (Particularly for the MPP program)

PS  a candidate also received interview invite for MPP. 

1 hour ago, Hifi said:

I haven't heard anything for MPP however, I received an interview invite for MPA and another applicant received offer for MIA

Congratulations and good luck with your interview! Can I know when did you receive the invitation? Is it a week before the interview? Thanks!

1 minute ago, Halcyon97 said:

Congratulations and good luck with your interview! Can I know when did you receive the invitation? Is it a week before the interview? Thanks!

I received email on 14th March and interview is schedule on 24th March. 

2 hours ago, Hifi said:

I received email on 14th March and interview is schedule on 24th March. 

Hi, Hifi. I wish you all the best with your interview! I also made the MPA application but haven't received any feedback from LKY. May I know when you submitted your application? Mine is around Dec. 9. 

And if it is not offensive, can you share some of your profile? I have been working for about 10 years, 3 years in private sector and 7 years in foreign diplomatic fields. I already got a master degree in linguistics. 

Thank you!