Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

Just now, Chevyyy195 said:

so you’re implying that the interview is for the ones shortlisted for a scholarship? i think in past call-outs it wasn’t the case, some got full/partial funding without interview.

btw, what makes you say that? 

MPP/MPA - that is the case like what you said.

MIA - NO - they have a scholarship interview specifically for the shortlisted candidates. Offers have already been made since late Feb/early March, for your reference. So good luck 

13 minutes ago, John1 said:

MPP/MPA - that is the case like what you said.

MIA - NO - they have a scholarship interview specifically for the shortlisted candidates. Offers have already been made since late Feb/early March, for your reference. So good luck 

oh well then ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, RosieinkZ said:

Hi I also received MPP today.  may I know whether you received the scholarship? thank you!

Congratulations! No I already have a full scholarship from my home country, I stated I won’t be needing one in my application.

Hi guys, just for reference: I'm still waiting to hear for MPP/MIA - wasn't invited for any interview. Any else in this boat?
Also for reference, I had applied 2 years ago and had received my rejection on 18 April - and with the date approaching, I'm beginning to get super anxious.

Hello everyone. Hope you guys are doing great. I got my MPP offer 2 days back, but, unfortunately, it might not be possible for me to accept it due to some personal reasons. Is there anyway that i can request for a deferment? i checked the FAQs and the MIA faqs stated that deferment request can be made but no such thing mentioned in MPP faqs. Any help would be appreciated. I really want to join.

I received offer letter with scholarship and a monthly stipend. No interview conducted.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Orizvi said:

Hello everyone. Hope you guys are doing great. I got my MPP offer 2 days back, but, unfortunately, it might not be possible for me to accept it due to some personal reasons. Is there anyway that i can request for a deferment? i checked the FAQs and the MIA faqs stated that deferment request can be made but no such thing mentioned in MPP faqs. Any help would be appreciated. I really want to join.

I received offer letter with scholarship and a monthly stipend. No interview conducted.

Thank you.

Hi, I have seen some MPP successfully deferred their admission in the previous years. You can just email the school, explain your situation, and ask for a deferral. I cannot see there is any reason that the school disagree with it. Best luck!

23 minutes ago, Cleo34 said:

Just got my rejection both for MIA/MPP. It is so early for them to reject my application when there are still next tranches till June ? Anyway, good luck everyone! All the best!

Many people also received rej email this afternoon, both MIA and MPP. 

1 hour ago, RosieinkZ said:

Hi, I have seen some MPP successfully deferred their admission in the previous years. You can just email the school, explain your situation, and ask for a deferral. I cannot see there is any reason that the school disagree with it. Best luck!

Thank you for your reply and for giving me some hope :) fingers crossed.

22 hours ago, RosieinkZ said:

Many people also received rej email this afternoon, both MIA and MPP. 

I still have not received any communication from LKYSPP :(

I hope they let the others know soon

On 4/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, Varad said:

I still have not received any communication from LKYSPP :(

I hope they let the others know soon

I also applied for the MIA course, and haven't heard anything from LKYSPP yet. What's this thing with the MIA interviews session being over? Were interviewed ppl told that, or is it just an assumption?  

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to check here to see if there has been another round of offers since the middle of April? From what I understand, they give people 2 weeks to respond so should we be anticipating another round soon?

Edited by OmarM