Lee Kuan Yew School (LKY School), National University of Singapore (NUS)

11 minutes ago, AaronWong said:

It seems that the saying that not every enrolled student will be interviewed is true. Did you get scholarship from LKYSPP please?

hey there ? 

no, i haven’t gotten any email either for the interview, scholarship or offer... still waiting ? 

Edited by Chevyyy195

2 hours ago, Chevyyy195 said:

hey there ? 

no, i haven’t gotten any email either for the interview, scholarship or offer... still waiting ? 

We have no choice but to wait... What we can do is to be patient my bro.

On 3/5/2021 at 5:10 PM, Nidhi00156 said:

Anyone over here who's done an MIA interview before? What can we expect? Do they hand out case studies and excerpts similar to MPP interviews? What kind of case studies have they given people in the past? I have mine next Wednesday

Any insight on this would be great! :) 

Just saw your reply. May I ask how your interview was conducted please? I also applied for the MIA programme this year!

On 3/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, Mymoon00 said:

Hi there! I also applied to the MIA program and received my letter of acceptance today, sadly with no funding. They must have started sending letters for the MIA program along with interview invitations. Not sure if this helps, good luck to everyone here :)

Hello! When did you apply? Maybe the batches depend on the date of application. 

I applied to the MIA program in last week of November, and I am still waiting to hear from them

Just now, Varad said:

Hello! When did you apply? Maybe the batches depend on the date of application. 

I applied to the MIA program in last week of November, and I am still waiting to hear from them

Hi! I applied around December 10thI believe 

6 minutes ago, Marianabroad said:

Do you know if the results for the PhD program were also released?

Should be as it is coming out from the same school, but better check with them, you can email them and ask if the results are out or not ...if you worried a lot

Hey. Has anyone here gotten an update about their MPA application? LKYSSP was quite clear in their last email that admissions decisions will be released from April onwards, but some posts indicate that the first round of results is out?

On 3/5/2021 at 2:40 PM, Nidhi00156 said:

Anyone over here who's done an MIA interview before? What can we expect? Do they hand out case studies and excerpts similar to MPP interviews? What kind of case studies have they given people in the past? I have mine next Wednesday

Any insight on this would be great! :) 

Anyone interested in joining a WhatsApp group (of~25 aspirants from various parts of the globe) can join using this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JU6afHqbWOCDy2gjCVBamt

On 3/1/2021 at 5:18 PM, Zeppelin17 said:

Just had my interview for the MPP program earlier today. The case study was very simple (it was actually sent to me 27 minutes prior to the interview) and the interviewer was extremely friendly and easy-going. It took about 30 mins. Started with brief introduction, then case study, and then some more personal questions. It felt more like an interactive conversation than an interview, which I certainly liked. Despite the fact that I messed up the time of the interview and had only 10 minutes for the case study, it was a pleasant interview. 

Good luck to everybody! 

Anyone interested in joining a WhatsApp group (of~25 aspirants from various parts of the globe) can join using this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JU6afHqbWOCDy2gjCVBamt

On 3/26/2021 at 12:58 PM, John1 said:

Results for MPA, MIA, MPA are out - the first batch has got the results! Good luck ! 

Share your news here if you got any too! 

55 minutes ago, Gifty_79 said:

Any news 

I emailed the admissions office over the weekend and got the following reply in the morning today:

"Thank you for the email.

We have started to inform applicants of the admissions outcome. The admissions outcome will be released in tranches between April and June. I am sorry that you are not in the earlier offer tranches.

Thank you very much for your patience."

So I guess if you haven't heard anything yet (like me) then we're not in the first tranche of results...

19 hours ago, OmarM said:

I emailed the admissions office over the weekend and got the following reply in the morning today:

"Thank you for the email.

We have started to inform applicants of the admissions outcome. The admissions outcome will be released in tranches between April and June. I am sorry that you are not in the earlier offer tranches.

Thank you very much for your patience."

So I guess if you haven't heard anything yet (like me) then we're not in the first tranche of results...

must be the same with the MIA program right? 

1 hour ago, Chevyyy195 said:

must be the same with the MIA program right? 

If you are applying for the MIA program and haven't got a scholarship interview, that means the chance of getting scholarship is extremely low, but for admission without scholarship, you still have a chance, hope that helps! Cheers 

Just now, John1 said:

Received MPP offer with scholarship, good luck everyone!

so you’re implying that the interview is for the ones shortlisted for a scholarship? i think in past call-outs it wasn’t the case, some got full/partial funding without interview.

btw, what makes you say that?