Anthropology Results 2014

Canis

AHHH Congrats daykid and sarab!!!!!!!!!!!!  So awesome!

Everyone else: Hang in there!

Thank you! And those who didn't get accepted and those who haven't heard anything, please don't lose hope <3

Where did you and daykid get in? Congrats!

Thank you! We got in University of Michigan, both for Linguistic Anthropology.

And birinciben, God has the best for you! Good luck!

Did anyone in cultural get an acceptance at Michigan?? Do they go by subfield? Congrats to all those who got accepted!!! I am so happy for you!!!

It seems like there were some rejections for cultural, so they're probably making decisions in that subfield, too.

It seems like there were some rejections for cultural, so they're probably making decisions in that subfield, too.

Thanks. Congrats sarab!!! I hope they give you tons of money!!

Did anyone in cultural get an acceptance at Michigan?? Do they go by subfield? Congrats to all those who got accepted!!! I am so happy for you!!!

A facebook friend of mine posted today that he got into Michigan for cultural anth. But I have no further details...

Daykid and Sarab Ann Arbor is an amazing place! Congrats! One of my current profs is a recent ling. anth grad from UMich and is an amazing professor. 

I spent two semesters at UMich in undergrad but I hated the HUGE classes. I know the grad program is honestly as good as you hope it will be though. 

Daykid and Sarab Ann Arbor is an amazing place! Congrats! One of my current profs is a recent ling. anth grad from UMich and is an amazing professor. 

I spent two semesters at UMich in undergrad but I hated the HUGE classes. I know the grad program is honestly as good as you hope it will be though. 

Thanks Jump! I've heard such great things about the program. I'm excited to visit!

Hey, Don't Panic, in case you were wondering about UARK, I talked with my old advisor from there last week and he informed me they were going to be making decisions around the end of this week. Just thought I'd throw it out there.