Anthropology Results 2014

Canis

Congrats xstopfloating!!! 

I also had my first acceptance today to SDSU's MA program.  This is my first time applying and I'm SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW.  The acceptance letter didn't say anything at all about funding.  I don't know what to do next!

YAY FOR THE ACCEPTANCE dtpowis!  I feel the same way, like a huge weight has been lifted from me and I can relax.

Yay! Congrats strudelle, that is great news!!! :)

Congrats to everyone today!

Edited by eriatarka

I'm seeing two acceptances for Washington University In St. Louis on the results page. If any of you are here, can you please tell me which field are you from? Also, if you don't mind, can you PM me about your scores (GRE, GPA)? I've got nothing. No rejection even. I'm kind of freaking out here.

For those who have applied to Irvine but haven't heard anything yet - I have emailed the department to ask about my status and got a reply saying they only sent out the "first round" acceptances, and still working on the rest of the applications, but they "have no time table yet for second around admissions." So don't give up hopes. And it will be awesome if those who are admitted could share some inside infos.

Thank you widefellow for this information. I've been feeling pretty down ever since I noticed that first round of Irvine invitations. Thanks for giving me a little hope.

Have a great weekend everybody. As frustrating as it is to have to wait until Monday, there's something almost therapeutical about not obsessively checking your email/results feed every five minutes. Let's hope next week will bring some good news to us all.

Hi guys!

So I got 2 responses:

Accepted to UAlbany's PhD program

Accepted to Brandeis' MA program (where I can apply to matriculate to PhD after MA)

I'm waiting on BU, Cornell, and UCR. (LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HEAR ANYTHING!!) :)

Also, for the people with Northwestern questions, my friend got invited to be flown up for an interview, but that's all it know.

Back to the waiting game.....!!!

Hi guys!

So I got 2 responses:

Accepted to UAlbany's PhD program

Accepted to Brandeis' MA program (where I can apply to matriculate to PhD after MA)

I'm waiting on BU, Cornell, and UCR. (LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HEAR ANYTHING!!) :)

Also, for the people with Northwestern questions, my friend got invited to be flown up for an interview, but that's all it know.

Back to the waiting game.....!!!

Congratulations! Did you get an Email from your POI at Albany or was it an official email?

Congratulations! Did you get an Email from your POI at Albany or was it an official email?

POI and then official shortly after. And Thank you! Now back to the waiting game for the rest. Still waiting on my top choice, but (as we know) getting in anywhere is a freakin' miracle so I'm definitely grateful.