Anthropology Results 2014

Canis

Yeah..... I just called.... I didn't get in :( sad but I know their program for forensics is super competitive. At least it's a decision, I guess. Here's hoping I get some good news from one of the other schools...

Sorry about that.Good luck on the other ones!

Ans congrats on the acceptances everybody!

Anyone's got an email from Brown Anthro? I am an international applicant, so I dont think they would call me even if I get accepted. But somehow I'm losing my hope bout Brown since I haven't heard anything from there and nothing is written on my status on the application website.

I'm an international applicant and I haven't heard anything yet either...let's not give up yet though!! I think you're right, they wouldn't call any international admits. 

Ecologaia, are you the poster on the results for UFlorida Ph.D.?? I also applied there (forensics) and just checked the website and it changed and now says they "use a decentralized process to increase faculty involvement in admissions decisions" and to contact the department directly. Which of course means I will no longer sleep tonight. Super worried cause I have NOTHING in my email.

It was me nadimishka. So sorry for everybody who didn't get in. I am sure you'll find an acceptance to another school in your inbox soon!

Does anyone want to claim the UCR admittance? I would love to know who the POI is and what your specialization is. That's one of the schools I was hoping for the most.

Hey that was me. I'm sociocultural, I'll send you a PM :)

anything from cornell? last year they already responded by this time.

yeah what gives? I'm interested in this too.  I just want something to happen for somewhere I applied at! I'll be the sad person in March receiving all my rejections. 

Damn Daykid! I didn't see you had one as well. Congrats, that's great! When did you get your notice? Did you post it? I'm guessing I'm not getting one. Boo hoo. :wacko:

Hahaha Thanks. This one has been the biggest surprise yet as I didn't think the fit was very good. I got the notice very late Tuesday night.

That was me! Just got the email! So excited! Not much info to share right now, other than an invite to accepted students weekend Feb 27-Mar 1

Congratulations!