Anthropology Results 2014

Canis

Widefellow--what kind of info are you looking for? I do know that the admit students weekend is March 7th/8th (although I won't be able to make that day since I have a show on the 8th). So I'm guessing they'll have to let any second rounds know before then?

Best of luck!

Jbarnett, thank you for your info, and I think you are right, and I feel like that "second round" might be for those who are wait-listed.

Congratulations to you! 

Berkeley admits need to speak up! I've heard back and gotten into my other two schools, I just want to get a rejection so I can start thinking about my decision. It looks like today might be a big red day...

Just my luck: I'm on the waitlist at the University of Washington-Seattle. I'll be notified "by April."

This is absolute torture.

That blows :( ! I really hope you get in somewhere soon. And that's a terribly long time for us to make you wait to hear back (I'm here now if you have questions. Not as familiar with Anth here outside of sociocultural but if/when you do get in, I can answer any questions about Seattle or UW in general).

I'm a ball of desperation.

If this doesn't work out for you, you are more than welcome in our grad school reject yurt community.

Yup, I'll take you up on that. I saw a yurt built on How It's Made once, so I'm pretty much an expert on yurt construction.

That blows :( ! I really hope you get in somewhere soon. And that's a terribly long time for us to make you wait to hear back (I'm here now if you have questions. Not as familiar with Anth here outside of sociocultural but if/when you do get in, I can answer any questions about Seattle or UW in general).

Thanks, skylarking! I really like what I've read about UW and the anthro department, and I'm certain I'd love Seattle! I'll probably PM you at some point. :)

Thanks, skylarking! I really like what I've read about UW and the anthro department, and I'm certain I'd love Seattle! I'll probably PM you at some point. :)

I don't know anything about the Anthro dept. at UW, but I can definitely answer any questions about the school in general, as well as the city of Seattle!

I don't know anything about the Anthro dept. at UW, but I can definitely answer any questions about the school in general, as well as the city of Seattle!

And thank you so much! I will hope to be asking both you and skylarking a ton of questions, pending UW acceptance. Quite potentially beforehand too!

Congrats xstopfloating!!! 

I also had my first acceptance today to SDSU's MA program.  This is my first time applying and I'm SUPER EXCITED RIGHT NOW.  The acceptance letter didn't say anything at all about funding.  I don't know what to do next!

YAY FOR THE ACCEPTANCE dtpowis!  I feel the same way, like a huge weight has been lifted from me and I can relax.