So...where you headed?

helpmegradcafe

Hello friends, the end is almost here and for some of us it already is a done deal. So I thought it might be a good idea for people to post where they have decided to attend, both for funsies and because it might be useful if people want to get in touch with those who will be in their cohort.  

so have at it. 

Yeah I was so sure it would be Williams too! But UMass is such a good program, and they probably have a Starbucks there :)

A very important criteria -- my current campus has six coffee places on campus (three are starbucks) and then 4 more off campus. Having some kind of coffee place nearby was a must!

Edited by m-ttl

A very important criteria -- my current campus has six coffee places on campus (three are starbucks) and then 4 more off campus. Having some kind of coffee place nearby was a must!

Wow!!! Your campus is a dream place! I am a Starbucks addict... 5-7 lattes a day. ; )

Tufts as well!

Have any of you other Tufts people thought about housing yet? I've moved on from stressing out about making a decision to stressing out about finding an apartment. It's super expensive up there!!

Have any of you other Tufts people thought about housing yet? I've moved on from stressing out about making a decision to stressing out about finding an apartment. It's super expensive up there!!

Yeah, I've started browsing some listings but nothing serious. You're right--things are really expensive around there. I'm heading to Boston in a couple weeks to tour the campus and try to find housing, but yeah now I'm starting to get anxious about this whole process of moving. It seems like the elation of accepting the decision was somewhat short-lived! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to meeting you, Yce3f7c and bbygotbach. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk!

Yeah, I've started browsing some listings but nothing serious. You're right--things are really expensive around there. I'm heading to Boston in a couple weeks to tour the campus and try to find housing, but yeah now I'm starting to get anxious about this whole process of moving. It seems like the elation of accepting the decision was somewhat short-lived! Anyway, I'm really looking forward to meeting you, Yce3f7c and bbygotbach. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk!

Hey I sent you a message!