MFA 2015 All Art ADMISSIONS freak-out forum!!!!!!!!

Xxanderr

I think if it's good news, we will know today or tomorrow. Although I wonder if it's different this year because they are interviewing other concentrations next week?

really? so soon? my interview was Saturday seems way fast. good luck to us all!

Yesterday, I got a call from Roger Tibbetts accepting me into the MassArt painting program!!! Anyone else on here hear from them? 

Yep! Accepted into the film/video program, visiting during the first week of April. Congrats!

Accepted to Boston university today via email! No funding offered but still exciting.

Also waitlisted at New York Academy of Art today via email

Just had Carnegie Mellon phone interview with Kim beck. Extremely sweet person, helped a lot to ease my nerves. She said we should be hearing from them no sooner than 2 weeks from now, so I guess that for all CMU semi-finalists, it's just time to wait :)

Congrats to everybody who has gotten acceptances so far. I second the idea of discussing funding opportunities and possible effects on choosing. I wonder if opening a new thread about this would be better.

For those who haven't gotten any acceptances yet, hang in there until the very end, and keep in mind that the application process isn't a standard thing for everybody. It might take a second try or even more. Start gathering more info on  programs you might like attending. The info in the grad cafe was extremely useful for my selection: this is my second time around and this past year was very productive. Keep working !

Accepted to Boston university today via email! No funding offered but still exciting.

Also waitlisted at New York Academy of Art today via email

Congratulations! BU is one of my top picks! Haven't heard from them yet.

Edited by Maya31

Don't know how reliable this information is, but I heard through the grape vine that VCU sculpture will be sending out interview notifications to the selected applicants this week. But I also thought I saw someone else on here who was contacted by them previously.  In any case, just wanted to throw that information out there...

Don't know how reliable this information is, but I heard through the grape vine that VCU sculpture will be sending out interview notifications to the selected applicants this week. But I also thought I saw someone else on here who was contacted by them previously.  In any case, just wanted to throw that information out there...

That's what the lady on the phone told me when I called VCU sculpture! Vindicated! Haha

Who did you hear it from?

For anyone interviewing at Hunter...are you having your images professionally printed, or do you think a nice print on photo paper from home is fine?

I was accepted into VCU sculpture 2 weeks ago.

I am not sure if they are done, but they did make it seem that way.

could be that rejections are going out this week instead of interview requests?