Fall 2015 Acceptances (and Rejections) Thread

Anonymona

If anyone is still waiting on UWashington, I just called. Liz said most acceptances have been sent, but there is a batch that haven't gone out yet and that's all she can say. 

Thanks! A friend was waiting to hear from them. 

Congratulations! Also received my email today. Breathing a huge sigh of relief and looking forward to visit weekend/funding details.

congrats to sd folks! anyone have any idea how acceptance to science studies works? i asked to be considered for the cluster on my app and in my letter but my acceptance letter doesn't mention it. 

No acceptances yet? Sorry man,  I feel you. There's one school I expect I'll get into, pretty low ranked ergo little funding, but I'm a good fit there and this is my 2nd year in a row doing this. I'd like a choice (at least 2), but min of 1, which I'll pretty much take no matter what. The wait is absolute torture, it's very hard to stomach week after week of this when you really have no backup plan in life.

Today has been an ego breaker. Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted or waitlisted!

Edited by breaks0