Fall 2015 Acceptances (and Rejections) Thread

Anonymona

To those who received word from Rutgers today, did you previously have an interview?

I'm habitually checking my status for Rutgers but it continues to say "No Decision."

Yes, I got waitlisted today and I had an interview a couple of weeks ago. I also checked my status on the portal, it still says "no decision." Hope that helps!

From UIC or UIUC? I didn't think that UIC released anything yet...

... at least I hope not! Haha. They were my "back up" school... 

I meant UIC (University of Illinois at Chicago!)

This is so scary I applied to nyu harvard princeton michigan u penn northwestern and columbia and have only gotten a clear cut rejection notice from princeton. This is cruel committees just reject us already lol

I applied to every single school you named except Northwestern. I actually really appreciate Princeton's timely rejection now, because at least I don't have to think about it ever again. 

I applied to every single school you named except Northwestern. I actually really appreciate Princeton's timely rejection now, because at least I don't have to think about it ever again.

Exactly I really think that since they have an idea of the 200 people they are absolutely rejecting they should try and send them out when they send these acceptances. I am so so happy for everyone who is getting in but i would rather know I am rejected than to just be in limbo

I say, literally every time, "I'm wondering if it's possible to know if all acceptances have been sent out for the PhD program." If no notifications have been sent out, I'd say "I'm wondering if it's possible to know the expected timeline for acceptances and rejections for the PhD program." They answer and I say thanks and hang up. Bye Felicia.