Fall 2015 Acceptances (and Rejections) Thread

Anonymona

Congratulations on your acceptances! I also applied to the university of Cincinnati and am anxious to hear back from them. Do you mind telling me about your acceptance? Did you get an email? Was there funding info included? I contacted the department a day or so ago and was told that they are still making final decisions. 

Thank you so much!!  I got an email with my acceptance on January 29th.  The offer includes a tuition scholarship plus GA stipend for four years.  The formal letters detailing the funding were attached to the email.  If you have any other questions feel free to ask!  

Accepted (2/12)  University of Cincinnati, Vanderbilt University

Interview (1/12)  University of Kentucky

Waitlisted (0/12)

Rejected (0/12):

Any one knows if Chicago has already given out all notifications? Cong to all Chicago acceptance! So sad I didn't receive one…

An email was sent with a date to RSVP by for campus visits. Still two weeks before that date, conceivably there could be more letters sent out?

Do you have any good info on Ft Collins (Colo State) too!?  Very cool though, I actually didn't realize there was a city guide on these forums.  How helpful! :)

I contacted CSU. They won't will notify their first candidates in March. So we need to be patiet for a while.

Does anyone want to claim University of Connecticut? Was there any indication of when they might be sending out more acceptance?

Me for one of these. They haven't sent them all out yet.

Congratulations! I saw that you are accepted by Harvard too! When did their acceptance come out?

Thank you!! I got a phone call from Mary Waters (Department Chair) this evening.

I haven't seen anyone claim an acceptance there on this thread yet, though I'm the wait list from earlier today on the results page.

Did they send all notifications? Do you mind sharing your stats? I really really wanna go to Stanford T^T

Did they send all notifications? Do you mind sharing your stats? I really really wanna go to Stanford T^T

Uncertain as to whether they've sent out all notifications. He only mentioned they admitted 20 out of 220 or so and have a very small wait list of a few applicants.

3.96 undergrad GPA; 166 verbal, 162 quant, 5.0 writing.

If the odds are in my favor, then I will receive one accept for every three rejects. I will claim the Kent State acceptance that I just posted! I have seven programs left to hear from, and based on reading here, two other likely rejects (Rutgers and Rice).