Fall 2015 Acceptances (and Rejections) Thread

Anonymona

I called Penn for y'all even though I didn't apply there. It seemed less scary than calling somewhere I did apply, haha. They directed me to Audra, the graduate coordinator, and she said you should be notified mid-February, no later than the beginning of March.

Update: Ann Arbor is closed today due to weather! Boo. So I'm assuming notifications will not go out today.

wow you're so nice. i hope you get in UofM just because you're the nicest person ever. 

Did they send you information about your funding package already? I just got the (what appears to be) standard acceptance letter this morning.

they didn't say the amount of money they will give ME, just generally 7700TA and 8700for RA. That's what confused me…

I just wanted to say I'm really happy all of you exist because I just got the Stanford email and instead of hopelessly rereading the email 100 times, I have people who understand my pain. you guys rock - and I hope you all get where you are meant to be. 

All the UCs are sending/already sent their stuff. So hopefully this week. Maybe.  

I figured it would be later this month because the UCSD deadline was January 8th, when other UCs were early/mid December. 

I figured it would be later this month because the UCSD deadline was January 8th, when other UCs were early/mid December. 

Last year, people started to hear from them late Jan/early Feb. Unless they've changed the deadline for this year. 

Anyone claiming that Penn State acceptance from last week? Does anyone know if they've already sent out all of their acceptances?

I know someone in 2012 that was accepted for Fall 2012 to Penn State, in April, on a Saturday during spring break via email.  They will go on for awhile.  I do believe this acceptance was an unofficial wait-list finally receiving admittance though.  Also, it was a full ride.

Edited by Quorra

Did everyone else receive the Stanford e-mail unsolicited? I wrote the dept. this morning and assumed it was a follow-up. And it looks like two acceptances posted today. Well ... California would have been great.

someone has already been accepted? Who is gonna claim it? Cong! well I guess i'm out of hope there...

Anyone else whose applications for Columbia and Yale still show the GRE scores as 'not received'?

My GRE scores show up as "Received" on Columbia.

Edited by MBDT

Hi All! Historical lurker, contemporary poster!

Was wondering if all of the CUNY admits have been sent out? In the past the admits have gone out in waves, but this year CUNY seems to have sent out the admittances a bit earlier than before. Seems like it's all up in the air. 

Any clarification would be much appreciated by me and the rest of my sanity :) 

I second this: "Yeah, what's the deal with Stanford...Did the people who got accepted today also get the email yesterday saying that their application was received and under review?"

I can offer no insight into CUNY other than I would guess the admissions are rolling.