Fall 2015 Acceptances (and Rejections) Thread

Anonymona

May I ask when the recruitment weekend is? I applied and haven't got any rejection or acceptance yet!

Recruitment weekend is quite late in the season - March 28th. It's hard to tell if they're done yet or not, but there are 4 acceptances posted in the results search. Best of luck!

Recruitment weekend is quite late in the season - March 28th. It's hard to tell if they're done yet or not, but there are 4 acceptances posted in the results search. Best of luck!

Yeah...Thank you! Congratulations!

I feel pretty dumb atm not retaking gre last year, getting more work experience, networking better  nor applying to a few more top 20 (or even top 40) schools. Anyone reading this thread who will apply in future, thats good advice, Im applying to over a dozen but I went for too many low ranked ones and missed several fee waiver opportunities w/west coast schools. Don't do that if you're in a position  to take advantage of it. The wait of days and weeks on  end is just agonizing till you get an offer, and honestly in this position rejections and no decisions are equally bad. Sorry needed to vent.

Edited by breaks0

I still haven't heard anything, I checked the email and the site. If I don't hear anything by Monday, should I email/call them?

I still haven't heard anything back from UCLA either, no email and no admission decision on the website. It looks like there were a lot more rejection posts on the admission results page last year, so perhaps they will be sending more out in the next day or two? Not sure. Has anyone else who applied to UCLA not gotten an acceptance or rejection notice? 

Just got into Brandeis! I'm so shocked, they admit so few each year.

Everyone who's still waiting to hear from UCLA - apparently they had a final meeting this past week to discuss a few possible additional admits and funding. It sounded like there might be a few more admissions offers to make?

Congrats on Brandeis. It's an interesting program if you are committed to qual research.

I got wait listed by them, but I was wondering if you could expand on this? I'm all about qual.