Fall 2015 Acceptances (and Rejections) Thread

Anonymona

Did you happen to get a supplemental information/data request about a week ago?

Nope. I sent them an (unsolicited) e-mail a few weeks ago with my fall grades and an updated CV. They e-mailed me back with a super nice (leading) e-mail. But that's all I interacted with them.

That is awesome! Which field did you applied to? I would LOVE to work Mary Waters so much - she is fantastic. 

Yeah, Mary Waters seems incredible. I named Bruce Western, Mario Small, Robert Sampson and William Julius Wilson in my SOP.

USC just called me and left me a voicemail asking me what schools I'd been accepted to. I'll likely tell them that I won't be attending which should be one more acceptance for somebody else... Hope everyone's holding up well/taking care of themselves!

Claiming an Indiana acceptance! Indiana is probably my top choice, so I'm very excited. Who else got in?

re: the Columbia acceptance -- it was a phone call, apparently, so I'm guessing that it was a call from a POI and that admissions have generally not been finalized. This would be pretty early, indeed.

Really happy for, and jealous of, all of you. Nothing but rejections on my end. Still have six more programs to go.

Hang in there :) 

I'm in the same boat.. No rejections (yet), but have yet to hear anything from the five programs I applied to. Hopefully we hear from UCSD this coming week!

Claiming a Penn State acceptance! Has anyone else heard from them? Anyone planning to attend the recruitment weekend?

May I ask when the recruitment weekend is? I applied and haven't got any rejection or acceptance yet!