Masters Application Discussion - the latest and greatest.

chodson

As of 2/20 (it's still 2/19 on the west coast) I've seen 2 UChicago Div acceptances with 50% funding! Hopefully all results will be out soon!

Oh God, now I am freaking out-let the freaking out commence. Thank you for the update tsgriffey, I did not think to check this morning!!! Seriously, though, I'd rather be expecting news (good or bad) than be caught unawares. And best of luck to everyone else out there awaiting a response from Chicago!! Hopefully we will all have a good morning, fingers crossed, and now I am rambling.

Oh God, now I am freaking out-let the freaking out commence. Thank you for the update tsgriffey, I did not think to check this morning!!! Seriously, though, I'd rather be expecting news (good or bad) than be caught unawares. And best of luck to everyone else out there awaiting a response from Chicago!! Hopefully we will all have a good morning, fingers crossed, and now I am rambling.

It's unclear from the results page whether they're for the MA or MDiv.

I called yesterday inquiring, because I just received my rejection email from Duke University, so I was curious on their time frame. The woman on the phone informed me that they were hoping to have they out before the start of the weekend. So apparently it will be happening soon.

Are you saying that Duke Divinity will release results today?  I wonder if this will include the MTS notifications?  In prior years it looks as if these were not released until mid March.

I am not sure. I am hoping this will include the MTS ones as that is the program I have applied to, but the woman on the phone did not specify.

Did not hear for Duke Divinity yesterday. Got a call from BU MTS, got in. My file is going in front of a scholarship committee over the next couple weeks, they told me. So that's promising.

Hey there.. 

I just spoke with Chicago Divinity's admissions office-- 

I was told that all decisions were made and at the moment they are reviewing financial aid (- scholarships). All results will be released by the end of this week.. 

Cheers!

Edited by Hirsch

Hey there.. 

I was told that all decisions were made and at the moment they are reviewing financial aid (- scholarships). All results will be released by the end of this week.. 

Cheers!

Still kicking myself for missing their cut off date.

Okay get this. I called Duke Divinity School again and apparently whoever I spoke to was way off. "At this rate we are expecting to hand out results for admission around March 20th."

Hey there..

I was told that all decisions were made and at the moment they are reviewing financial aid (- scholarships). All results will be released by the end of this week..

Cheers!

Great news, thanks for the update!