2016 Applicant Profiles and Admissions Results

Infinito

Harvard's PiN just sent out some invites for interviews!

(I want to be specific for other DMS applicants and not add to any Pre-harvard stress. I believe the invites are sent from the department, so they come out at different times).

Edited by kokobanana
Specificity

2 minutes ago, Farafeelo said:

I'm hoping they will send out invites tomorrow ... highly doubt they will be notifying on a saturday ... but if not tomorrow, then next week for sure 

Well Yale notified on a sunday, since then I haven't been at peace even on the weekends. Blood pressure goes up every time phone vibrates :blink:

8 minutes ago, kokobanana said:

Harvard's PiN just sent out some invites!

(I want to be specific for other DMS applicants and not add to any Pre-harvard stress. I believe the invites are sent from the department, so they come out at different times).

Any idea if it's rolling or if you dont get one today you aren't invited?

2 minutes ago, 4eyes said:

Not sure... but I think if you don't hear back by next week, it's probably a no...

On the bright side - the email stressed replying if you can attend by the end of the day, so I think they might invite a few more people if some can't attend. So don't give up!

11 minutes ago, Microburritology said:

Well Yale notified on a sunday, since then I haven't been at peace even on the weekends. Blood pressure goes up every time phone vibrates :blink:

trying to take my mind off waiting by doing work 

but then my phone vibrates and i throw the multichannel across the room to read my emails :P

15 minutes ago, biochemgirl67 said:

I got an interview with university of Washington immunology program!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah, now THIS is exciting for me!
I suppose I can expect to be either very happy or very sad somewhat soon. haha.

23 minutes ago, peachuzz34 said:

Someone please answer this !!!! I hope invitations are rolling :(  People seem to be receiving invitations at sporadic times.

I still haven't gotten any emails from UCSF BMS or Penn CAMB, while others who applied to different tracks have... So I'm really really hoping its rolling or divided up by track. 

fingers crossed :unsure:

38 minutes ago, 4eyes said:
32 minutes ago, peachuzz34 said:

Someone please answer this !!!! I hope invitations are rolling :(  People seem to be receiving invitations at sporadic times.

I think most of the invites are going out today for Harvard's PiN (but I can't say for other DMS programs).

The email I received stressed replying if you can attend by the end of the day, so I think they might invite a few more people if some can't attend.

I really hope some of you guys hear back soon too!

55 minutes ago, biochemgirl67 said:

I got an interview with university of Washington immunology program!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! Did it seem like a form email or was it highly personalized? I'm still hoping to hear from them...=\

Man, none of my programs have sent out any interviews yet (from what I can tell) except for northwestern IBIS.

I guess UCSF tetrad will probably go out tomorrow if history repeats itself! Although no expectations there.

I just want an invite somewhere!

Edited by laxgoal100

2 minutes ago, laxgoal100 said:

Man, none of my programs have sent out any invited yet (from what I can tell) except for northwestern IBIS.

I guess UCSF tetrad will probably go out tomorrow if history repeats itself! Although no expectations there.

I just want an invite somewhere!

you'll get one!!