Canadian Universities MSW. The waiting game 2016 admissions

MSW&MD

16 hours ago, MSW/MEd said:

I have not heard anything from them, and it is torture. I can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Did you receive an e-mail?

I would contact them ... I heard that they sent out all of their acceptances, waitlist and rejections basically at the same time. They emailed me, yeah.
I'm sorry that's happened to you! That totally is torture!

7 minutes ago, NB_MSW2016 said:

ROSI just updated to "invited" for U of T's two year program! Freaking out! Keep checking  ROSI y'all! 

Congratulations!!!!! 
Out of curiosity, did your ROSI update after Ach29's or at the same time? I'm trying to figure out whether or not they have sent all the acceptances out at the same time today 

7 minutes ago, Applicant#1000 said:

Congratulations!!!!! 
Out of curiosity, did your ROSI update after Ach29's or at the same time? I'm trying to figure out whether or not they have sent all the acceptances out at the same time today 

It happened after! First time I checked (when I saw Ach29's post) my ROSI still said "no registration history". So keep refreshing!

Hi Everyone!!

Congrats to everyone!!!  I was accepted to U of T as well! I am so thrilled. Mine changed around the same time as Ach29. Hopefully this helps for the people we are frantically refreshing!! I also heard that they keep updating Rosi.

Good Luck to everyone! Hang in there! Keep refreshing! 

10 minutes ago, 2016.msw said:

Hi Everyone!!

Congrats to everyone!!!  I was accepted to U of T as well! I am so thrilled. Mine changed around the same time as Ach29. Hopefully this helps for the people we are frantically refreshing!! I also heard that they keep updating Rosi.

Good Luck to everyone! Hang in there! Keep refreshing! 

CONGRATS to 2016.msw and Applicant#1000!!! :) Nothing has happened yet on my ROSI and I am losing hope (for this wave at least)... I can't help but feel they'd send them all out within the span of 1-2 hours instead of throughout the whole day?  Waiting is so tough!

2 hours ago, Ach29 said:

I was just accepted into U of T's 2 year program. Check your ROSI!!! I'm shaking and nearly crying.. but I work in a research lab and am currently running a subject.. Must. Keep. Cool. 

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations! Your hard work and patience has payed off... This is some positive news or the rest of us waiting :)

1 hour ago, kjackson said:

I would contact them ... I heard that they sent out all of their acceptances, waitlist and rejections basically at the same time. They emailed me, yeah.
I'm sorry that's happened to you! That totally is torture!

okay..thanks..I will..I'm not sure who to contact but i will figure it out :)

1 hour ago, notafortuneteller said:

My ROSI still says no registration. Hopefully it will change at some point today, really want to get into the 2 year MSW program. 

I'm waiting with you!! Still no change. Good luck :)

6 minutes ago, MSW/MEd said:

Thanks I tried to call but just got an e-mail saying that all things will be out by the end of march. 

Oh wow, so there's still a good chance!!
Good luck!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the thread and I was reading through it a bit so I'm not sure if this has already been answered. Everyone keeps saying ROSI updates probably a week or two before SGS. So my question is... Do you only have access to ROSI if you are a previous UofT student? 

1 hour ago, CG_MSW said:

Hey everyone! I'm new to the thread and I was reading through it a bit so I'm not sure if this has already been answered. Everyone keeps saying ROSI updates probably a week or two before SGS. So my question is... Do you only have access to ROSI if you are a previous UofT student? 

ROSI is a different portal, you can find it by just googling that. You will need your student number which you find through the SGS site. If you go to 'view details' and click application summary you will find it there. You take that and select new user or whatever it's labeled on rosi and follow the instructions. It will say "no registration history" or invited if you are accepted 

18 minutes ago, Ach29 said:

ROSI is a different portal, you can find it by just googling that. You will need your student number which you find through the SGS site. If you go to 'view details' and click application summary you will find it there. You take that and select new user or whatever it's labeled on rosi and follow the instructions. It will say "no registration history" or invited if you are accepted 

Thank you so much! You're super helpful