Welcome to the 2015-2016 Cycle!

1 hour ago, s1994 said:

My guesses are: 

Michigan~90% 

UCSD~100% (should be a chunk of acceptances mixed with a few rejects/WL)

WashU~80%

Columbia~50%

Cornell~50%

Stanford~50%

Princeton~70%

Yale~20%

I'm wondering the same thing. Still waiting to hear from Columbia, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, and Yale. I don't know what I want more: Responses ASAP (and all at once) or them to be staggered and longer...

1 minute ago, midweststudent said:

I'm wondering the same thing. Still waiting to hear from Columbia, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, and Yale. I don't know what I want more: Responses ASAP (and all at once) or them to be staggered and longer...

I'd like to receive them all at once. Then I could finally cry without any hope whatsoever. Or maybe cry over joy, but let's face it.

But seriously, I think the chances for Columbia and Princeton are bigger. Last year both released their admissions before President's Day. Yale, Harvard and MIT released them after.

7 minutes ago, panama said:

Congrats.

Does the email is an auto-made one or individual email from coordinator? could you share more info about the email?

Then I would just give up my hope.

Thanks

My email was very short and not individualized at all. About one sentence saying you're accepted and another saying the preview days are March 10th and 11th. No info on funding or anything else.

Just now, Senioritis said:

My email was very short and not individualized at all. About one sentence saying you're accepted and another saying the preview days are March 10th and 11th. No info on funding or anything else.

Got it. Thanks. It seems I got rejected then. It is better to know the fact rather than having vain hope.

I thought I had a good shot, but apparently not. Congrats again and thanks for the info.

9 minutes ago, panama said:

Got it. Thanks. It seems I got rejected then. It is better to know the fact rather than having vain hope.

I thought I had a good shot, but apparently not. Congrats again and thanks for the info.

The person whose name was attached to the email address was not the same person who the email was signed by so maybe they're sending them out in batches too! I just noticed it after my last reply, so even though it's short it doesn't look automated necessarily. Don't give up hope :) 

Edited by Senioritis

1 minute ago, dinhmoun said:

Dear, Congrats. Please choose one and decline the other when you have a decision to give poor us who have none offer an opportunity. Thank you...

I think only UCLA does waitlists.

2 minutes ago, dinhmoun said:

You have a very amazing stats in GRE which showed your very high quality, so I believe you will have better offer from top five programs. Best wishes

I didn't post on the results page.