MPH Canada Fall 2016

Snehal2410

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 3:07 AM, chipperchimp said:

I received an offer from McMaster. I'm still waiting on UofT (epi) though. Hoping they get back to me before the deadline at Mac.

Does anyone have any knowledge about the MPH program at Mac? I feel a little uncertain about the program since I've heard so little about it and because it is fairly new.

hi chipperchimp,

congratulations for getting an offer from mc.

please Can you tell what is the deadline for accepting offer at mcmaster?

13 hours ago, mph applicant said:

hi chipperchimp,

congratulations for getting an offer from mc.

please Can you tell what is the deadline for accepting offer at mcmaster?

deadline is April 7th

On 3/28/2016 at 1:04 PM, And1 said:

Congrats!!! And yes, the field of ehealth does seem very promising :) Are you waiting on any other programs? 

I got into McGill MPH as well and declined. Haven't heard back from MPH at McMaster or Guelph but I will be accepting MSC ehealth at McMaster regardless of whether I get into any other programs or not. Thanks :)

Hey everyone, I recently joined this forum to connect with fellow MPH students!

I applied to Waterloo MPH and UofT (Health Promotion).

Just wanted to share that I got an admission offer from Waterloo on March 18, but I haven't heard back from UofT. But from what I know, UofT sends out offers between April and June.

Good luck to everyone!

16 minutes ago, eddycho94 said:

Hey everyone, I recently joined this forum to connect with fellow MPH students!

I applied to Waterloo MPH and UofT (Health Promotion).

Just wanted to share that I got an admission offer from Waterloo on March 18, but I haven't heard back from UofT. But from what I know, UofT sends out offers between April and June.

Good luck to everyone!

I also applied at Waterloo and my status is still ' No decision has yet been made by the academic department ". Looks like I am not in the first round of selection. Can you please tell me what time did they give you to accept the offer, so that I can guess about the timing of second round selection (if any). eddycho94

10 minutes ago, snf019 said:

I also applied at Waterloo and my status is still ' No decision has yet been made by the academic department ". Looks like I am not in the first round of selection. Can you please tell me what time did they give you to accept the offer, so that I can guess about the timing of second round selection (if any). eddycho94

Hey,

In the letter of admission, it just says to accept or decline within two weeks of the date of the offer!

Hello,

congrats to everyone who has been accepted! Long time looker on the forum, just signed up to ask a question. 

I have been accepted to Queen's MScHQ program, but I am also awaiting for a reply from University of Toronto for MPH in epidmieology. 

Queen's request I accept or decline by mid April, but from I researched, it seems like UT sends acceptances around June. 

What do you think i should do? 

Thank you!

9 minutes ago, cartuner48 said:

Hello,

congrats to everyone who has been accepted! Long time looker on the forum, just signed up to ask a question. 

I have been accepted to Queen's MScHQ program, but I am also awaiting for a reply from University of Toronto for MPH in epidmieology. 

Queen's request I accept or decline by mid April, but from I researched, it seems like UT sends acceptances around June. 

What do you think i should do? 

Thank you!

Congratulations on your acceptance to Queen's! I am doing my undergrad at Queen's right now, and you will love it here!

If I were in your situation, I would wait until the deadline to accept/decline the offer from Queen's to see if you get an offer from UofT by that time. If you don't hear until that time, I would probably accept the offer from Queen's anyway just in case I don't get accepted by UofT.

Accepting the offer doesn't necessarily mean that you HAVE to go to Queen's in September; if you get accepted by UofT, you can always notify Queen's and accept UofT's offer instead!

Good luck with your choice!

2 hours ago, eddycho94 said:

Congratulations on your acceptance to Queen's! I am doing my undergrad at Queen's right now, and you will love it here!

If I were in your situation, I would wait until the deadline to accept/decline the offer from Queen's to see if you get an offer from UofT by that time. If you don't hear until that time, I would probably accept the offer from Queen's anyway just in case I don't get accepted by UofT.

Accepting the offer doesn't necessarily mean that you HAVE to go to Queen's in September; if you get accepted by UofT, you can always notify Queen's and accept UofT's offer instead!

Good luck with your choice!

Thank you eddycho94, 

I will take your advice. By the sounds of your ID, I'm assuming your last name is a Cho as well ahaha 

6 hours ago, eddycho94 said:

Hey,

In the letter of admission, it just says to accept or decline within two weeks of the date of the offer!

Thanks eddycho94

1 hour ago, iseejenn said:

Hey! I just got accepted in Waterloo's MPH program for fall 2016! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Congrats! I'll see you in August in Waterloo aha

2 hours ago, iseejenn said:

Hey! I just got accepted in Waterloo's MPH program for fall 2016! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)

Hey! Congrats! 

Did you get an email? Or was it on Quest? Waterloo is my primary but I'm running out of time.. 

36 minutes ago, mph2016AK said:

Hey! Congrats! 

Did you get an email? Or was it on Quest? Waterloo is my primary but I'm running out of time.. 

Hey, I got into Waterloo as well and was notified through e-mail!

1 hour ago, eddycho94 said:

Congrats! I'll see you in August in Waterloo aha

Ya! Where do you see that we only get two weeks to accept/decline offer? I don't see it in my offer of admission.

1 hour ago, iseejenn said:

Ya! Where do you see that we only get two weeks to accept/decline offer? I don't see it in my offer of admission.

It's on the last page of the letter of admission. 

23 hours ago, iseejenn said:

Me too! Part time. See you all in august! 

Hello Guys ! !

Finally received official admission letter from SFU Office of Graduate Studies few mins back. So now officially offered MPH - Environmental and Occupational Health. My fav stream.

Deadline to accept the offer is 14 days from today i.e. 14/04/2016.

Still awaiting response from Uni of Alberta, University of Toronto...

Any insight into MPH - EOH program at SFU ? How you rate it ? Please share...

Thanks with regards.