2016 Acceptance Thread

panpsychist

Just now, omfgzell said:

I just got a letter of acceptance from UCSD. Kinda late considering the other acceptances went out nearly a month ago, but hey. No complaints. No word of funding yet.

Somebody may have declined and you were on the top of the list. Congrats!

12 minutes ago, gughok said:

Somebody just posted a morale-boosting acceptance to MIT from last year? Or was that a mistake and it's for this year? MIT...

I think it's for this year. Call was from yesterday... Hate to say it but I think MIT's done with acceptances. :(:(:( 

I just received an email from Father Vitali at SLU after inquiring about the status of my application. He said that "we have made offers and established a waiting list" but that my application was still "under consideration". He didn't mention rejections or how long the waiting list was or how many people have gotten offers. I figured I would put this out there if anybody was waiting to hear back from SLU. 

Edited by swilke

50 minutes ago, SamStone said:

Soo...those John Hopkins waitlists and admit from a few hours ago: think we'll be seeing more admits today? Does it seem weird that there was only one admit but a few waitlists?

Yes precisely, I think they will. I got email around 10am their time.

1 minute ago, philosophe said:

I think you need to screenshot your offers from Brown, MIT,  Yale and NYU and send them directly to the DGS at Harvard :) 

Hahaha! I can't exactly complain about Harvard not having made me an offer, though!