What schools are you waiting to hear from?

8 hours ago, Kslptobe said:

I just checked and i was denied admission into CSULB. Check your application status online for people who are still waiting. 

I just checked my admission status page, but it still says my application is under the review...

I can see that I am rejected, but still, I want official rejection! :( 

11 hours ago, Kslptobe said:

I just checked and i was denied admission into CSULB. Check your application status online for people who are still waiting. 

Same here! At least we made it to the last round, could be good news if we have to reapply. have you been accepted anywhere?

On March 31, 2016 at 7:32 PM, speechietobe said:

http://www.admin.graduate.ucf.edu/programprofile/

if you go to this website you can click on communication sciences and then fill in past semesters to see how many they accepted in the past!! 

Ohh oops, I just now saw this. Thank you so much!!

On April 4, 2016 at 9:21 AM, baylorbear25 said:

Have you heard back from Kingsville?  I am also waiting to hear back from Lamar.  

I have already heard back from Kingsville and I know other several people that have been accepted already! 

On April 4, 2016 at 9:21 AM, baylorbear25 said:

Have you heard back from Kingsville?  I am also waiting to hear back from Lamar.  

On April 4, 2016 at 9:50 AM, Madie94 said:

Did you ever end up hearing from Tech? They said at interviews that we would hear either way by April and I still haven't heard anything

I have not heard back from Tech!

On 4/4/2016 at 1:01 PM, slptobe92 said:

Still nothing from William Paterson or Bloomsburg ... I'm going crazy waiting!

I heard from Bloomsburg that I was on the waiting list last week. Check your mailbox at home! they didn't email me! goodluck :)

36 minutes ago, jerseyspeechie said:

I heard from Bloomsburg that I was on the waiting list last week. Check your mailbox at home! they didn't email me! goodluck :)

They're the last school I'm waiting on so I'm checking the mailbox like crazy! Hopefully some sort of notice will come today.

On 4/5/2016 at 7:03 AM, antsy_student said:

Same here! At least we made it to the last round, could be good news if we have to reapply. have you been accepted anywhere?

I am still waiting for CSUF... but I am assuming I didnt get in. So I am applying for a SLPA program during the summer as my backup. 

7 minutes ago, Slp123* said:

I'm waiting to hear back from a school still should I email them and say that I still am interested or just let it be and wait?

If you're extremely interested in going there, I'd e-mail them. What's the worst that could happen? 

9 hours ago, speechietobe said:

No problem!! Have you heard back?!

No! I still haven't heard a thing! And my portal still says "no decision" but I've seen that some more people in the results page have been accepted and some have been rejected. I'm so anxious I want to know! 

On 4/5/2016 at 6:25 PM, annmac07 said:

Has anyone heard from Buffalo State? Or have any idea when we can expect to hear?

I contacted the graduate school and they said the department hasn't given them any information on decisions yet, they gave me the phone number to the S-LP department but I haven't gotten a chance to give them a call yet.

56 minutes ago, SadieMarie said:

I contacted the graduate school and they said the department hasn't given them any information on decisions yet, they gave me the phone number to the S-LP department but I haven't gotten a chance to give them a call yet.

Okay that's good to know. It's getting close to April 15 and I would like to hear from them before I accept any offers!

12 hours ago, alyc said:

No! I still haven't heard a thing! And my portal still says "no decision" but I've seen that some more people in the results page have been accepted and some have been rejected. I'm so anxious I want to know! 

Ugh I'm sorry!! But you haven't gotten a rejection and I know a lot of people who have so you're still in the running!! :)

5 hours ago, hopefulspeechie16 said:

At this point in the game, if we haven't heard from a school is right to assume that we're unofficially waitlisted and will hear after the 15th?

I wouldn't say you're unofficially waitlisted. I heard back from a school with an acceptance today and still have to answer by the 15th. But as far as I know this school hadn't accepted anyone as of last week so i think some schools are just slow or wait until the very end to give out their acceptances, rejections, waitlist..

1 hour ago, speechietobe said:

Ugh I'm sorry!! But you haven't gotten a rejection and I know a lot of people who have so you're still in the running!! :)

Yayy!! That's good to hear, I'm getting very anxious!

18 hours ago, SadieMarie said:

I received an email from them this morning and I have been accepted! Best of luck to you!

On April 4, 2016 at 5:05 PM, mandypo333 said:

I'm still waiting on Hampton, LSU-New Orleans, Jacksonville, and CUNY-Brooklyn. Any new word on any of these?

I received an offer from Hampton Univeristy on Monday via post mail. They actually sent me my student "PIN" before my acceptance letter so I was a little confused. I accepted their offer and will be there this fall

On April 5, 2016 at 4:28 PM, whoopwhoop said:

Has anyone heard back from Texas Tech?

I still haven't heard back. Do you think we should contact them or has anyone tried?

Edited by Madie94
Reword