Fulbright 2017-2018

jenrd

6 minutes ago, Horb said:

If anyone calls, let USB know and for which grant, please!

I caved. I called the Regional Manager for the Western Hemisphere to ask about Peru research and got voicemail.

2 minutes ago, jarp729 said:

I caved. I called the Regional Manager for the Western Hemisphere to ask about Peru research and got voicemail.

If there was a 3 hour delay, they might be on lunch right now??? Just a guess... 

5 minutes ago, hank.img said:

So anyone found out if the offices in New York or D.C. are closed today from heavy snowing?

They're open. Someone asked on twitter. Hungary also was announced today.

7 minutes ago, hank.img said:

So anyone found out if the offices in New York or D.C. are closed today from heavy snowing?

I would assume they were open since Hungary and Iceland notified today! But it looks like today is not going to be as busy as Friday was last week.

Edited by Dilemma1

I am both anxious and excited about Spain releasing their ETA finalists! This is my first time posting on this feed and I've been feverishly reading this thread! I am currently a senior in my last semester of college and this is my first time applying for a Fulbright! This has been a dream of mine since freshman year of college! I am a semi-finalist for for an ETA Fulbright in Spain! Anyone else also in the same boat? Best of luck to all of us! <3

48 minutes ago, catsbloom said:

They're open. Someone asked on twitter. Hungary also was announced today.

Why don't we just use twitter to see where they are in final notification process?

I've picked up binge eating to deal with the stress.

Edited by hank.img

4 hours ago, LibbyCreek said:

I was on the phone with her (she's been sick so I was checking in) when the email came and we were able to flip out together. 

She told me she would let me update the spreadsheet :)

Thanks for asking!

Congrats!! I noticed on the spreadsheet that you are/were at OSU-- me too!

16 hours ago, hank.img said:

I spent the first half of my life in Korea and I can't wait for you to experience the Korean culture! If you need some recommendations on things to do there, K-pop artists, or anything else let me know!!!

will definitely follow you up on the recommendations! i studied abroad in jochiwon in the spring of 2014 and fell completely in love w Korea, the people and the culture. would love to get more suggestions on places to explore and chat k-pop/k-dramas w someone :) 

2 minutes ago, pengpolaruin said:

will definitely follow you up on the recommendations! i studied abroad in jochiwon in the spring of 2014 and fell completely in love w Korea, the people and the culture. would love to get more suggestions on places to explore and chat k-pop/k-dramas w someone :) 

Totally unrelated to Fulbright, but if you know where I can watch Goblin for free, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I need to watch that drama so badly! 

2 minutes ago, Tera said:

Totally unrelated to Fulbright, but if you know where I can watch Goblin for free, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I need to watch that drama so badly! 

OMG okay i watched the first two episodes for free on drama fever but i've been trying to earn more watching credits to upgrade my account to premium. i'm on a mad hunt to find it for free somewhere now :D

1 minute ago, pengpolaruin said:

OMG okay i watched the first two episodes for free on drama fever but i've been trying to earn more watching credits to upgrade my account to premium. i'm on a mad hunt to find it for free somewhere now :D

I was hoping that maybe after it was over, they'd make it available to non-premium users but still nothing!! Even tried Viki, but it says its unavailable in my country T_T

I went and worked out in a serious manner for the first time today to Take my mind off it. Unfortunately I don't think Georgia is going to announce for at least a weak if the past is any indication.