Ages

JustChill

Wow--where are you applying?

I only applied to five places, but they're all great for what I want to do (postwar Japanese women's labor history) - Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and UChicago... But seriously, this waiting game combined with the Hopkins workload is making me age before my time haha

I only applied to five places, but they're all great for what I want to do (postwar Japanese women's labor history) - Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and UChicago... But seriously, this waiting game combined with the Hopkins workload is making me age before my time haha

Cool--your applications overlap with mine somewhat, though our fields are totally different (yours sounds very interesting, BTW).

Cool--your applications overlap with mine somewhat, though our fields are totally different (yours sounds very interesting, BTW).

oh cool! it'll be so strange next year to theoretically meet some of the people from this message board in person once we're all at our new schools

• 2 weeks later...