Fall 2010 Admission Results

This seriously doesn't make any sense. It's very possible that someone is sitting there posting a whole bunch of Princeton results just for fun. If that's true, someone needs to get a life. I say we don't worry until someone here actually hears something.

Agreed. BTW, seriously this person putting negative votes needs to STOP!

ugh, I'm almost tempted to call and ask whether decisions have been sent out...but then, I would also like to retain some semblance of sanity....

I think you, along with the rest of us, lost any semblance of sanity when you decided to apply for a phd in poli sci :D :D :D

haha oh i know (and i think there are certainly people here more worthy to be jealous of ... suddenlyparanoid has so many top acceptances i've stopped keeping track :)). i actually changed it mostly to try to regain some semblance of anonymity. i know it's late in the game, but better late than never.

You scored with the name change. And yes, SuddenlyParanoid should be the perfect target of those jealousy votes :P

Yes, something is definitely fishy with Princeton. Anyone know if they are even open? :)

Yep, they are open today:

"Due to the snow storm, Princeton University has delayed its opening until 10 a.m. Thursday, Feb. 11, for non-critical staff. All critical and essential employees should report to work at their normal duty times. Academic classes will be held as scheduled."

Source: http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/emergency/

Wish you had to be registered to post decisions :(

That would make the database much smaller and therefore less useful. Sure, there's occasional pranksters, but people shouldn't be obligated to make a forum account to give us useful data.

Honestly, if we weren't in the throes of admissions season RIGHT NOW, I suspect everyone would agree that an anonymous db is the best way to go.

Yes, something is definitely fishy with Princeton. Anyone know if they are even open? :)

Princeton is open. However, this is most likely a hoax because rejection letters come from the Dean of the Graduate School (William B. Russel), and not Danette Rivera, as the most recent post states.

Princeton is open. However, this is most likely a hoax because rejection letters come from the Dean of the Graduate School (William B. Russel), and not Danette Rivera, as the most recent post states.

I hope its not a hoax, actually...at least that way we would all hear by the end of today/tomorrow...

...and it would also mean that some crazy person isn't sitting there typing entry after entry for the better part of an hour...

Edited by Rory

I would also like to believe it isn't a hoax, but how come NONE of us have heard ANYTHING? Wouldn't they just send a mass rejection? With all due respect to everyone on this board, surely at least one person who applied (most likely me) would have had the mass rejection wouldn't they?