I was seeking advice from my advisor on my CV, and she suggested adding my GPA to my CV if my GPA was good. I have mixed feelings about this because my Undergraduate GPA was a 3.31, but my Master's GPA was a 4.00. Do you think the Undergraduate GPA is low enough I shouldn't put it on my CV? It is nice to highlight the Master's GPA, but I feel like I have to either put both on or leave both off.

I only put my MA GPA on my CV. My undergrad wasn't bad, but it's not as high as me MA and the formatting looked weird with both. 

If you want to include neither or both, include both. Your 4.0 is impressive and shows improvement from the undergrad GPA. The upward trajectory is a good thing and the adcoms will most likely be more interested in your most recent GPA and the improvement than interested in judging you for your undergrad GPA alone. 

If this CV is going to be used for a graduate school application, you should either put both or none at all. Putting only your graduate GPA will draw attention and I know that would cause me to immediately flip to your undergraduate transcript to see what you are hiding. I would leave them both off because it does nothing to enhance your application, they will already have access to your academic history. Utilize this space to talk about courses that you took at each institution that's relevant to this new degree you are seeking. - Admissions Track

Really this won't make or break you either way. The GPA on resume is redundant and unnecessary. It is a waning practice overall and is usually used only by young professionals when they need to fill a page. 

Grad school apps have that info in your transcripts, and in non-academic professions, they don't care. At most, they care about the classes (as mentioned above), often they just care about the degree.

It's not really a big deal either way though. If you do include one, do both as suggested above. If you want to include neither, it won't really matter.

Edited by _kita