DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2018-2019

elianacvd

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I am Austine from Nigeria. I applied for a PhD grant to study Mathematics at the Technical University of Munich (TUM). Please who has an idea of when results will be out. The only thing I can see on my application status is "paper copies received"

Edited by Austine

I applied for a summer intensive language grant for graduate students. Has anyone else had their Application Status change to Selection Made??? I am nervous that this means they have already rejected my application. I am a second year PhD student at a partner institution in the US.

11 hours ago, seaweedice said:

I applied for a summer intensive language grant for graduate students. Has anyone else had their Application Status change to Selection Made??? I am nervous that this means they have already rejected my application. I am a second year PhD student at a partner institution in the US.

Hi, as far as I know "selection made" means that you are in the short list for next round of selection. Otherwise you would have received rejection letter, and your status would be "rejected"

I applied for the long term research grant (PhD candidate in Sociology). About a week ago I received an email confirming the receipt of my application and saying that the results will be announced in three weeks following the committee meeting in March. 

Hi,

I've applied for "Study Scholarships for Graduates of All Disciplines, 2018/19" in computer science from Belarus and my status "Selection made" is up for three weeks now.

My interview was on 5th of December.

Edited by andrew_by

10 hours ago, elicia said:

I applied for the long term research grant (PhD candidate in Sociology). About a week ago I received an email confirming the receipt of my application and saying that the results will be announced in three weeks following the committee meeting in March. 

Which country are you applying from?