Fall 2014 Sociology Interviews and/or Acceptances

Maleficent999

Congratulations! Here's hoping mine is on the way. Ha ha. 

I honestly thought that with the posts before, it was already a done deal that I had been rejected...

And I got a call this afternoon surprisingly!

Look up... you seriously never know what will happen.

Hey, guys.... I haven't heard from UCLA so far and my status is 'decision pending' still

does it indicate that my rej is on the way? :(

anyway no news so far.

I am in the same boat and have not heard from UCLA so I am concerned. My online status only says "submitted" though, but I know it was received and all supporting materials because I confirmed that with the graduated admissions coordinator.

Wish I could get some news from the schools I applied to.

Hey, guys.... I haven't heard from UCLA so far and my status is 'decision pending' still

does it indicate that my rej is on the way? :(

anyway no news so far.

I was accepted and my app looks like that as well.

Details please! Did you just get the email? I'm confused because both acceptances say the 26th but it's still the 25th for me.

P.S. Congrats!

Thanks! And I got an email from Kyle Crowder around 5pm today, not sure what is up with GC's date reporting to be honest. The formal acceptance letter and aid package are supposed to be coming in the next week or so.

I can claim one of the UW acceptances. Received an email from Kyle Crowder around 6m tonight (saturday 1/25). Formal acceptance letter and funding package info to be mailed shortly .. also invited to recruitment weekend March 7-8.

Congratulations to everybody who received an acceptance the last days - and thanks to everybody who shared stats and other information  :) (special thanks to those who reported rejections - brave folks - it is greatly appreciated).

Compared to last year the week was quite active, right? Wonder what is going to happen next week  :wacko:

Wish you all a nice Sunday  :)

I just woke up to an acceptance from UC Davis! I had "scratched it off my list" since there hadn't been any movement in a while. It's not over until its over, people.

Maleficent, that's MAGNIFICENT!!!! I have been thinking about you a lot since you've been in the same boat as I am with UCLA.

I am so happy for you!