Fall 2014 Sociology Interviews and/or Acceptances

Maleficent999

Are we expecting a lot of movement today?

A lot of the big players seem to have issued acceptances already (UCLA, Cal, Stanford, Wisconsin, Princeton).

I'm only assuming that this week will open up the floodgates.

I'm still waiting out for Berkeley though!

I emailed Stanford about a week ago asking if all decisions had been made but never received a response .. I'm hoping official rejections start coming in soon so I can get some closure from a couple schools that have already sent out offers. Judging from past years Berkeley sends out admits over several days, so here's to hoping!

Rync, I agree.  Judging from years past, this week could be the week for Maryland acceptances and, perhaps, rejections.  It could be next week, too, though!  We'll see!!

That would be wonderful! Maryland is one of my top choices.

That would be wonderful! Maryland is one of my top choices.

It's definitely in my top three, but I did only apply to three schools =p It's actually tied for second!  I'm so pumped to hear back from them sometime in the near future!  I know it's a pretty darn competitive program, but I'm hoping they'll consider me!

It's definitely in my top three, but I did only apply to three schools =p It's actually tied for second!  I'm so pumped to hear back from them sometime in the near future!  I know it's a pretty darn competitive program, but I'm hoping they'll consider me!

Best of luck!

Thank you for the reply AS92! I'm still waiting to hear from them...I hope they are still making decisions...! ;)

Same here! Still waiting to hear from them! My online status still says under committee review. When do you think it's safe to assume rejection?

Confused about the recent UT-Austin rejection. My online app still says in process and I haven't received an email rejection yet. can the poster please provide more info? I've accepted I didn't get in I just want some official closure.

I'm with you!!

Same here! Still waiting to hear from them! My online status still says under committee review. When do you think it's safe to assume rejection?

I think it's still early to say we've been rejected...let's wait and see if there is a waitlist or if all decisions have been made...;)