Fall 2015 Applicants!

Hey! I was also invited to interview at CSULA and CSU Fullerton! Anyone have any information about their process, types of questions, essay prompts...?

As for CSUN, I know they're planning to send out replies in early April, but it may even be the second or third week from what I have heard from previous applicants. 

Finally got a rejection from emerson. Good to have closure!

Finally got mine this morning as well. I feel the same way - good to have the closure, finally!

Congrats on the acceptance let'sgo! I can't go to the open house, it doesn't really give me much time to tell my workplace to get time off and to get a cheap flight last minute from the west coast :-/ but I'm currently drafting an email with all the questions I have for them. Are you going?

Yeah, I will be attending the open house. It's not too far of a drive for me, so I'm going for the day!

Has anyone heard from University of Vermont or Eastern Michigan? I saw some people receive acceptances to Vermont, but I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was more to come, or if any waitlists or rejections have been sent out. I'm still waiting on a letter from Bloomington, which was probably sent out a couple weeks ago, but since I live in Canada, it will likely take a bit longer..

I also applied to eastern and haven't heard anything. I have been accepted other places so I prolly wouldn't go there anyways though. Last year they didn't send out responses until the first week of April according to the stats page which I feel is a little ridiculous.

I got my first interview....University of Hawaii. So happy!!

Incredible! My cousin works there and it's so amazing. Great medical affiliations too :) I hope it goes well!

Just got rejected from my #1 school, Pacific University. It was also my only option to stay in Portland. Looks like I'll be moving no matter what in the Fall! Very nervous since I've never lived away from my home city. New adventure right?

Right! :-)

I'm really sorry you didn't get in your #1 school... But going to school in another city can be a really wonderful -and exciting- experience. (Speaking from experience

got two more wait lists yesterday and today...still waiting on that one acceptance! fingers crossed....I saw people heard back from Montevallo.  anyone else apply there?  also does anyone know when we will be hearing back from Fort Hays?

Just got rejected from my #1 school, Pacific University. It was also my only option to stay in Portland. Looks like I'll be moving no matter what in the Fall! Very nervous since I've never lived away from my home city. New adventure right?

I got rejected from them as well! When I read it I thought, "this HAS to be a mistake" because the interview went so well (or so I thought), but I'm sure so many of us feel this way. It's an emotional roller coaster. 

JMUers - I didn't hear anything today! I do think I might have had a CSDCAS glitch, but I'm wondering if my whole thing was lost. Where on the website did you see the decision? Wondering if I keep waiting or call and see if they even ever got my stuff.

JMUers - I didn't hear anything today! I do think I might have had a CSDCAS glitch, but I'm wondering if my whole thing was lost. Where on the website did you see the decision? Wondering if I keep waiting or call and see if they even ever got my stuff.

When I logged into MyMadison, I clicked on the link for the "Applicant Center" (bottom of the middle column) and it brought me to a link that said "Admitted" - but it looks like decisions have only gone out for those of us who applied to the Campus program, so your decision might still be coming! Hope this helps! :)

Just saw someone post a rejection from USU, but I haven't gotten anything yet. Not sure what to make of that! :wacko:

Yea, that was me. Very unfriendly letter, I thought. I hope that means you're in the winning pile, and you will receive a letter from the Department directly. I received my letter from the Dean of Students office. 

I really wanna hear from Northeastern State University. How many of you out there applied there as well? I will be crushed if I don't get accepted there. I've been corresponding with one of the faculty there, and our interaction went from promising to ambiguous. I'm quite nervous about that now. 

Just in case any of you also applied to the University of Utah, I thought I would let you know that I heard we will find out on either Friday or Monday. 

I know I've been accepted somewhere while others are still waiting, but the University of North Dakota wants me to do another 5 courses of pre-reqs when I've already done 31 semester hours (11 courses). With that condition, I will likely be declining their offer even if it is my only option. Is that crazy of me? I would rather wait another year, improve my GRE math (my Verbal was 89%) and apply again. Has anyone out there said "no" to the one school they were accepted to before? I'd much rather give up my spot to someone who really might want it. 

I know I've been accepted somewhere while others are still waiting, but the University of North Dakota wants me to do another 5 courses of pre-reqs when I've already done 31 semester hours (11 courses). With that condition, I will likely be declining their offer even if it is my only option. Is that crazy of me? I would rather wait another year, improve my GRE math (my Verbal was 89%) and apply again. Has anyone out there said "no" to the one school they were accepted to before? I'd much rather give up my spot to someone who really might want it. 

Hmmm, well I think that depends upon a variety of factors. I wouldn't plan on applying there again next year b/c you will likely run into the same issue. If you don't care about going to that school and don't mind waiting a year if push comes to shove than that might be a viable option for you. I will say that 5 classes could potentially be taken in one semester so it's up to you if you want to turn down an acceptance over one semester. Maybe just think about it for a little while.