bikefarm
Members-
Posts
133 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by bikefarm
-
scotch tape
-
For fall 2010 -- anyone? Anything?
-
everyone sounds like they deserve and are very well qualified for a PhD program -- if it doesn't happen now, it'll happen next year (that's what I keep telling myself). Good luck!
-
acceptance letter
-
Public Health Ph.D.s
bikefarm replied to bluegrad's topic in Communication and Public Relation Forum
I applied to UNC HBHE and Harvard SHDH and I haven't heard anything yet (fingers crossed!). I did hear that Harvard will be notifying applicants for SHDH in the next couple of weeks from another forum. What departments did you apply to? Good luck by the way! -
Great news! good luck
-
Dancing Machine
-
March is on Monday and still waiting to hear from 5 schools; mastering the art and test patience!
-
I feel for you and yes, hang in there! Hope for the best and expect the worst (as my sister has been telling me after my first 2 rejections). If not this year, definitely the next and keep us posted.
-
pillow fight
-
I agree. Plus, if you're an international student they will totally understand why you need or prefer to do a phone interview. I mean, if you could visit, just so you could get to know the place -- that's great, but if not, then I don't think a phone interview will count against you at all.
-
Agreed. But we all have to keep hope alive!
-
Major pain
-
Harvard and/or Michigan.
-
Harvard Society, Human Development, and Healther
bikefarm replied to bikefarm's topic in Public Health Forum
Thanks for this info! Well, I guess all we can do now, which we have been doing already, is wait and hope for the best. Good luck -
Has anyone heard from them? If so, for what degree? (sorry for the typo in the topic title)
-
Agreed, you're pretty much in! Congratulations!
-
Great story! And congrats/good luck
-
I just want to hear something
-
So true!! My heart skips a beat every time I see have a new email (I have my email open at work) and then it ends up being something I could care less about. Glad other people feel the same!
-
Already thought about that -- one step ahead of you. But I can't bring myself to do it. Every 10 minutes seems to keep me slightly saner.
-
Have you looked at the results page to see when applicants to your program were notified in the past couple of years? It's a good way to ballpark when you might hear from a school.
-
Attn: Screaming Harvard admit...
bikefarm replied to Medievalmaniac's topic in Literature, and Rhetoric and Composition
what's this about? congrats by the way!
