Pacific University Interview

4 minutes ago, andreadls22 said:

I got a call today too!! Couldn’t even speak I’m so happy! Will most likely be attending!! Still waiting on the email with next was though. 

Congratulations!

Yay!! Congrats! I will more than likely be accepting the offer as well. After my interview, Pacific immediately became my top choice. I am anxious to see what the follow-up email has to say. I was wonder if I should start a Facebook group for the class of 2020 cohort?!

8 minutes ago, aelwood14 said:

Yay!! Congrats! I will more than likely be accepting the offer as well. After my interview, Pacific immediately became my top choice. I am anxious to see what the follow-up email has to say. I was wonder if I should start a Facebook group for the class of 2020 cohort?!

Same! I only applied to three schools and Pacific was my second choice but after going to the school I just fell in love with it completely and cannot deny how much of a good fit it is. But yes a Facebook group would be a great idea! 

17 minutes ago, andreadls22 said:

Same! I only applied to three schools and Pacific was my second choice but after going to the school I just fell in love with it completely and cannot deny how much of a good fit it is. But yes a Facebook group would be a great idea! 

Awesome! I will make one tomorrow. :) when did you interview? Your profile pic looks familiar to me, and I was wondering if we were in the same interview group?

1 hour ago, aelwood14 said:

Awesome! I will make one tomorrow. :) when did you interview? Your profile pic looks familiar to me, and I was wondering if we were in the same interview group?

I interviewed on the 16th with the afternoon group! 

I received a call yesterday too! I did not have my phone on me but I saw a had a missed call from Oregon so I called back and I was told the amazing news! They are offering me a scholarship too, it definitely does not feel real. After being rejected from 2 other schools and waiting on 5, I am SO happy :)

39 minutes ago, Mercie1994 said:

I received a call yesterday too! I did not have my phone on me but I saw a had a missed call from Oregon so I called back and I was told the amazing news! They are offering me a scholarship too, it definitely does not feel real. After being rejected from 2 other schools and waiting on 5, I am SO happy :)

Yay! Congrats on the scholarship, that is awesome! Do you think you will be accepting the offer? 

50 minutes ago, Mercie1994 said:

I didn't have my phone on me either I was just finishing up a workout and call them back. I was sitting on the gym floor shaking and crying because I was so happy. I'm sure it was quite the sight hahaha. 

Edited by aelwood14

9 hours ago, aelwood14 said:

That is when I interviewed too! 

Oh cool! Then you probably did see me! Lol but me too, I saw the area code and I told everyone to shut up and ran away to answer somewhere quiet and then everyone followed me and recorded me while I cried. 

2 hours ago, andreadls22 said:

Oh cool! Then you probably did see me! Lol but me too, I saw the area code and I told everyone to shut up and ran away to answer somewhere quiet and then everyone followed me and recorded me while I cried. 

Ok yes! I thought so.. for some reason I kind of think you may have been on my campus tour? It was with Josilyn and she was wearing red pants and black shirt. Maybe??? 

4 hours ago, aelwood14 said:

Ok yes! I thought so.. for some reason I kind of think you may have been on my campus tour? It was with Josilyn and she was wearing red pants and black shirt. Maybe??? 

Yes yes! I couldn’t remember her name, did you happen to interview with Mandulak? 

5 hours ago, andreadls22 said:

Yes yes! I couldn’t remember her name, did you happen to interview with Mandulak? 

I did!!! I loved her and Glen. They were both so easy to talk to! I left in complete shock about how nice and genuinely caring they both were. 

3 hours ago, aelwood14 said:

I did!!! I loved her and Glen. They were both so easy to talk to! I left in complete shock about how nice and genuinely caring they both were. 

Then yes I totally remember who you are! Yes they were so amazing and I felt like I did most of them talking instead of them haha 

15 minutes ago, AAH said:

Hi there! 

Does anyone know if Pacific made all their acceptance calls on Friday or if they call on multiple days? I interviewed on 2/24 and feeling very anxious ?

Thank you!!

Basing it off of last year I believe they made calls on multiple days, and considering they called on Friday there probably hasn’t been anymore over the weekend. I am yet to receive an email as well, I only got the call. So I wouldn’t freak out just yet! ?

1 hour ago, andreadls22 said:

Then yes I totally remember who you are! Yes they were so amazing and I felt like I did most of them talking instead of them haha 

Same! I felt like I was just rambling ? but I guess it turned out okay! I’m anxious to see what the follow up email has to say. 

1 hour ago, andreadls22 said:

Basing it off of last year I believe they made calls on multiple days, and considering they called on Friday there probably hasn’t been anymore over the weekend. I am yet to receive an email as well, I only got the call. So I wouldn’t freak out just yet! ?

I agree! It based off the data admission results from last year, I am also guessing they will be trying to call people when they get a chance! I wouldn’t worry yet. :) 

On 3/2/2018 at 3:40 PM, aelwood14 said:

I just got a call from Pacific and was accepted! I'm literally over the moon! Be on the lookout for a call. Ahhh So excited, it doesn't feel real! 

I got a call on Friday, too! It feels like a dream. I need to get the official email to know it’s real! 

On 3/2/2018 at 7:33 PM, andreadls22 said:

Yes to the Facebook group! :) 

5 minutes ago, SLPadawan said:

I got a call on Friday, too! It feels like a dream. I need to get the official email to know it’s real! 

It seriously does! I over the weekend I had to double check my call log to make sure it was real hahaha. I am very anxious for the follow-up email. Do you think you will be accepting their offer? I have been trying to decide if I should make a FB group or if its too early still.

15 minutes ago, SLPadawan said:

Haha yes! I keep checking my email because i keep thinking “maybe they called the wrong person?” But congrats! ???