BC School of Social Work

Cantaloupe121

I called the office today with a question and they said that they were reading my application and that i should know “soon” but she couldn’t tell me when. And that I should expect and email and then a letter in the mail. 

16 minutes ago, Cantaloupe121 said:

Congratulations!

Do you know if that means everyone will hear tomorrow?

thank you cantaloupe121! i could not tell you, but hopefully they will be sending out emails to more than just me tomorrow. please keep me updated when you hear! :) 

20 hours ago, Cantaloupe121 said:

Ok.  Did they mention your application was "under review"?

They did not specifically mention the application being "under review" but said that everything "looks good" and i should be hearing from them soon, which I do take to mean that it is/has been under review. I hope you hear from them soon! Your wait sounds agonizing.

I just got an email that I got accepted!!  I am so excited - it was my top pick.

PS - this was after they told me it'd be 3-4 more weeks yesterday, so I think they're going through them in a totally random order.

Good luck everyone!

Edited by Cantaloupe121
Added a PS

43 minutes ago, Cantaloupe121 said:

I just got an email that I got accepted!!  I am so excited - it was my top pick.

PS - this was after they told me it'd be 3-4 more weeks yesterday, so I think they're going through them in a totally random order.

Good luck everyone!

Congrats!!!!!!!!

whats your concentration? 

Edited by lost686girl
?

I applied as macro, but I'm thinking I will switch to clinical.  I really like both perspectives, though, so BC will be great because it isn't too narrow of a program.  I think I will concentrate in global practice, but I'm not 100% sure.  Now that I'm in I can plan!  I didn't want to jinx myself before.  HBU?

2 hours ago, NYMSW2018 said:

Hi all!

After reading these forums I figured I’d make an account myself.

I applied February 2nd, and the waiting game is already killing me! I hope because I applied a bit later it won’t hurt me 

I just applied on Saturday (2/24)! I am super intimidated by how many people seem to have applied early, lol.