6 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

Guess only hope remains!!

I don't know what to expect! Deadlines for other universities are approaching. Being an international student there are other things too to manage.

Guess time to stop waiting for this school.

23 minutes ago, gradpanda said:

I don't know what to expect! Deadlines for other universities are approaching. Being an international student there are other things too to manage.

Guess time to stop waiting for this school.

Im in the same state as you are! Don't wanna give up on a school like UMich though!! 

I noticed that other MS applicants in different departments are in a similar position as us in regards to not hearing back this late in the year. Also for people who are still waiting to hear back, are you all international students?

1 minute ago, whitedogcrack said:

I noticed that other MS applicants in different departments are in a similar position as us in regards to not hearing back this late in the year. Also for people who are still waiting to hear back, are you all international students?

True that! So many of them still waiting like us. 

And yes I am an international student.

6 minutes ago, jiessicaaaa said:

Just noticed that my application complete data disappeared ?

Welcome to the club ? but as someone stated earlier, nothing changes after that! Atleast for me it didn't! All I do is check apply web a million times a day and get disappointed!

22 minutes ago, Jjsjsjs said:

it would be really nice if we could find out this week 

My wait ends this week ! April 15 th being the decision deadline, I can't wait any longer ? I so freaking hope that they send out the decisions this week! 

Just now, caffeine_18 said:

My wait ends this week ! April 15 th being the decision deadline, I can't wait any longer ? I so freaking hope that they send out the decisions this week! 

I’m the same way, i actually cannot  wait any longer 

Edited by Jjsjsjs

3 hours ago, GWO said:

Feel like they are waiting for the selected candidates’ rejections in order to send a decision for us. Anyone knows what is the deadline for people who already got admitted? 

I felt the same! I am not sure if they have any specific deadline but I did read in the website somewhere that the deadline to accept admit with FUNDING is April 15. 

1 minute ago, Moonbeam said:

The person who runs the official MSI Facebook group said that the deadline is May 1st.

Thank you for that info! So I guess if people who are waiting are waitlisted, we might have to wait longer until UMich hears back from the first batch of admits !! Or it could jus be that they are taking their time to send out rejections ! I saw a rejection wave for CS from UMich today!! 

27 minutes ago, whitedogcrack said:

Woah that's insane  

I know!! ? It's better to be prepared for the worst rather than waiting on something positive that is uncertain!