Received an email today that a decision has been made! Website had my decision letter! Took them long enough! I m seriously unsure as to why they took so long!! Anyway, FINALLY they made their decision! Do any of you know how much would it cost in total at UMich to complete MSI course?

39 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

Received an email today that a decision has been made! Website had my decision letter! Took them long enough! I m seriously unsure as to why they took so long!! Anyway, FINALLY they made their decision! Do any of you know how much would it cost in total at UMich to complete MSI course?

wow congrats! Does your completion date disappear before you receive the decision?  My one still show its date which is frustrating. As for the tuition, I saw someone say it needs $23k per semester.

1 minute ago, vic8023 said:

wow congrats! Does your completion date disappear before you receive the decision?  My one still show its date which is frustrating. As for the tuition, I saw someone say it needs $23k per semester.

Thank you for the info. My complete date did disappear, but trust me I think that is just something that we noticed differently and I believe that doesn't matter, if the date is there or not ! 

And I completely understand your frustration!! Been there !

15 hours ago, caffeine_18 said:

Hey Congrats!!! Awesome news :D I am still waiting :( Anyway glad for you!

9 hours ago, GWO said:

No update.anyone email the school for checking?

You can definitely email the admission team asking for status. I had done it earlier too. They seem to be pretty prompt in replying. 

4 hours ago, caffeine_18 said:

You can definitely email the admission team asking for status. I had done it earlier too. They seem to be pretty prompt in replying. 

Thanks for the reply and congrats to your offer! I have emailed them today. 

21 minutes ago, Jjsjsjs said:

Unfortunately that’s what i thought 

Did you try emailing them asking for an update?! I am not sure if you noticed, but I guess their application deadline itself is May 1! January 15th is for international students! So I guess it's worth to still have hope. 

1 hour ago, caffeine_18 said:

Did you try emailing them asking for an update?! I am not sure if you noticed, but I guess their application deadline itself is May 1! January 15th is for international students! So I guess it's worth to still have hope. 

I submitted before the 15th, figure I’ll follow up tomorrow 

Edited by Jjsjsjs

1 hour ago, Jjsjsjs said:

I submitted before the 15th, figure I’ll follow up tomorrow 

same in my case as well. Although i also submitted it before jan 15th, i received that my application is complete only on march 7th! and I m sure they will respond to your email.

4 minutes ago, caffeine_18 said:

same in my case as well. Although i also submitted it before jan 15th, i received that my application is complete only on march 7th! and I m sure they will respond to your email.

See my application was marked complete Jan 15th,  

1 hour ago, Jjsjsjs said:

See my application was marked complete Jan 15th,  

My application was confirmed on Jan 14th on the portal but was notified by email on Jan 18th

Edited by whitedogcrack