16 minutes ago, GWO said:

I wrote an email to them yesterday to check the status but no reply, today I saw my complete date become yesterday's date ?

Omg! I was about to do the same thing. Thank you for the information... I believe writing to them is not going to do any good ! ?

4 hours ago, GWO said:

I wrote an email to them yesterday to check the status but no reply, today I saw my complete date become yesterday's date ?

Same here. I submitted before the priority deadline. It showed completed on March 7th but the complete date changed into March 25th.

Realistically I'm expecting them to release the majority of their offers tomorrow as it would be two weeks since their first batch of response. It seems like they did release a small number of offers yesterday, probably 20-40, which I don't really understand why since historically speaking they haven't before. Tbh at this point I just want it to be over

35 minutes ago, whitedogcrack said:

Realistically I'm expecting them to release the majority of their offers tomorrow as it would be two weeks since their first batch of response. It seems like they did release a small number of offers yesterday, probably 20-40, which I don't really understand why since historically speaking they haven't before. Tbh at this point I just want it to be over

I am also done waiting!!!! Jus wanna get this done !!! For all ones waiting like me, let us all hope for the best! 

35 minutes ago, GWO said:

They finally reply me saying I should expect result in late March. Now is exactly late March....

Cannot get any late than this ? anyway thank you for the info! 

56 minutes ago, winwin said:

:DI submitted my application on Jan 15 2019, and I just got confirmed from the admission office that I will be considered in the first admission round.

Hopefully, can get the result by late March...

Did you follow up with them and received an email or is it just them sending you an update on the admission result ?! And any update on the apply web portal?

4 hours ago, caffeine_18 said:

Did you follow up with them and received an email or is it just them sending you an update on the admission result ?! And any update on the apply web portal?

I did follow up with them and then received their reply. No update at all

5 hours ago, winwin said:

I did follow up with them and then received their reply. No update at all

Thank you for the info ! I believe we just have to keep waiting then , atleast until "Late March" as they stated !! 

1 hour ago, caffeine_18 said:

Thank you for the info ! I believe we just have to keep waiting then , atleast until "Late March" as they stated !! 

Unfortunately, waiting is as we can do. Just hope this doesn’t drag out into April 

9 minutes ago, Jjsjsjs said:

Unfortunately, waiting is as we can do. Just hope this doesn’t drag out into April 

cannot handle this wait any more than a week! I seriously hope the same too! 

35 minutes ago, whitedogcrack said:

Looks like they responded to the rest of the applicants today. Still no word for me even though I received confirmation on the 14th of Jan. I guess it's time to officially give up. ?  

Responded to email or do you know if they received the admission results?! I keep checking my apply web portal but nothing !!!

1 hour ago, whitedogcrack said:

Looks like they responded to the rest of the applicants today. Still no word for me even though I received confirmation on the 14th of Jan. I guess it's time to officially give up. ?  

This isn't to say that they have stopped responding to admission results because I have no clue if they have.  I'm just personally focusing on my other options because at this point all my hopes are gone 

3 minutes ago, whitedogcrack said:

This isn't to say that they have stopped responding to admission results because I have no clue if they have.  I'm just personally focusing on my other options because at this point all my hopes are gone 

Understood. I am more or less in the same state!!!