5 hours ago, mtheart said:

hi i applied to msi too~

i just went in my account and saw that my "application complete date" date was gone!

does that imply anything? haha

hope everything goes well for everyone!

Do you mean on the CollegeNET portal?

Also, did you receive an email stating 'Thank you for submitting your required information. Your application is now complete. We will now move your application into the next phase of app review'?

On 3/2/2019 at 10:39 PM, GudduFML said:

Do you mean on the CollegeNET portal?

Also, did you receive an email stating 'Thank you for submitting your required information. Your application is now complete. We will now move your application into the next phase of app review'?

Yes and yes~

On 3/2/2019 at 1:31 AM, mtheart said:

hi i applied to msi too~

i just went in my account and saw that my "application complete date" date was gone!

does that imply anything? haha

hope everything goes well for everyone!

I just checked my application for the billionth time (lol), and my "complete date" is also now missing! I wonder if this is a subtle indication that our apps have been reviewed? 

On 3/5/2019 at 11:12 PM, Moonbeam said:

I just checked my application for the billionth time (lol), and my "complete date" is also now missing! I wonder if this is a subtle indication that our apps have been reviewed? 

My guess is that they’ll release some decisions today,  I know Umich likes to send them out on Friday nights. My opinion is that is so they don’t receive a ton of inquiries after they do so 

Whelp, still nothing. ? I hope we don't have to wait until next Friday to hear anything! I wonder if they got a lot more applicants this year. Decisions started rolling out on March 2nd the past two years, and mid-late February for the couple years before that. 

On 3/6/2019 at 12:12 PM, Moonbeam said:

Mine is now gone too! Hope this indicates that they are going to roll out decisions soon.

On 3/9/2019 at 10:33 AM, Moonbeam said:

Whelp, still nothing. ? I hope we don't have to wait until next Friday to hear anything! I wonder if they got a lot more applicants this year. Decisions started rolling out on March 2nd the past two years, and mid-late February for the couple years before that. 

Most of the folks in HCI/ UXD though, heard their decisions in late April last year; I didn't see anyone who received their results in March. Do you know anyone?

10 hours ago, Conviction said:

Most of the folks in HCI/ UXD though, heard their decisions in late April last year; I didn't see anyone who received their results in March. Do you know anyone?

Wow that sucks, considering the fact the we have to decide whether to accept or reject offers from some universities before 15th April ? 

On 3/9/2019 at 11:53 PM, Conviction said:

I'm just going off of the dates that decisions were posted on this site for the past few years. For people who applied by the priority deadline (1/15), we are supposed to receive a decision within 7 to 9 weeks after the deadline, which would be during March. Other than that, I thought the program did rolling admissions, so that's why some people get accepted/rejected in April and May (the final application deadline is May 1st).

25 minutes ago, AnaVin said:

Hey all!

I emailed admissions concerning when they will start emailing applicants with decisions and they said late March! Lets try not to stress until then ?

So I guess I shouldn't expect to hear anything this week. I wonder if they got a lot more applications this year? If they aren't gonna start sending out decisions until the end of the month, then they better include scholarship/financial aid information with those decisions. Otherwise, that gives us barely any time to consider our grad school options before the April 15th enrollment deadline.

Edited by Moonbeam

1 hour ago, tripletab said:

i just got my offer of admission this morning!! good luck everyone!!

Me too! I got an email about an hour ago, directing me to the portal for my decision letter. I'm so excited! No word yet on funding though.

I applied on 1/15, which was also the date my application was marked as complete.

20 minutes ago, gradpanda said:

Congratulations! to the accepted candidates :) All the best to the people who are still waiting for the decision. I wanted to know if the results are out for any international applicant.

I'm an international applicant. Submitted on 1/13, completed on 1/27.