SIPA MPA 2018

5 minutes ago, JournalismApplicant said:

How come I never saw this information... Can you tell me where specifically do you find this? I looked into my application portal and found nothing like this in the application details section

I think it wa on the application instructions. I looked at it a lonnnnnnng time ago and wrote it on a paper. but trying to find again this info will lose my time and yours  lol

Edited by mpa-applicant

For some reason, I have written in my planner "tentative" March 14th for SIPA, but have no idea where I would've gotten that information. I'm also an MIA, not MPA, if that's helpful, but again, no real reason.

Hey guys! 

Question? Did everyone who applied to SIPA get an interview? I have a friend who applied for the master's program and he got an interview. I on the other hand was not offered an interview? 

Do you think this is a good sign? 

Maybe my application was strong enough to be accepted, or maybe it was too bad to be offered an interview? 

What situation are you all in? 

hi all

accepted too

sorry for my previous post which said decisions to be release next weekend

actually I Made a mistake

and I dont see any separate letter about funding : does everyone has two letters even people who did not receive funding ?

best,

Edited by mpa-applicant

9 minutes ago, mpa-applicant said:

hi all

accepted too

sorry for my previous post which said decisions to be release next weekend

actually I Made a mistake

and I dont see any separate letter about funding : does everyone has two letters even people who did not receive funding ?

best,

they say: If the Admissions Committee has awarded you a SIPA Scholarship or Fellowship, this information will be included in your admission letter. *For Early Action and January 5th deadlines, fellowship aid decisions will be released in mid-March.

so no letter no funding :(