I'm still waiting to hear from:

1. University of Virginia

2. Stanford University

3. UNC Chapel Hill

4. UT Austin

5. University of Arizona

6. UConn

7. UC Davis

For some of these, e.g., Stanford, I'm presuming that I've been rejected and notification is just taking an (annoyingly) long time. Others, like UNC and UT, are known for having hidden waitlists and so I don't know what to expect. 

Anyone else waiting on some of the above? 

I'm waiting on UT and UConn from your list and Riverside and UCSB in addition to it. Check your spam email for Davis though. I only learned I was waitlisted from an email sent to my spam folder. (Cody Gilmore, the DGS, did send an email out to everyone on the waitlist a week or so later that didn't end up in my spam folder. So who knows what my email is doing.)

I'm waiting for...

1)UConn

2)Vanderbilt

3)Stanford (I'm also assuming what you stated)

4) Colorado 

I solicited all of these schools two weeks ago and didn't hear back from UConn or Vanderbilt. I'm mainly holding my breath on UConn, so here's hoping!

Also waiting to hear from

1. UC Riverside

2. University of Virginia

Two wait listings were reported for UC Riverside on the 17th; two acceptances and one wait listing were reported in previous weeks for UVA. As usual, I'm not sure what to make of that. :)

10 hours ago, finetune said:

I'm still waiting to hear from:

1. University of Virginia

2. Stanford University

3. UNC Chapel Hill

4. UT Austin

5. University of Arizona

6. UConn

7. UC Davis

For some of these, e.g., Stanford, I'm presuming that I've been rejected and notification is just taking an (annoyingly) long time. Others, like UNC and UT, are known for having hidden waitlists and so I don't know what to expect. 

Anyone else waiting on some of the above? 

I forgot to mention that I have been waitlisted at the University of Arizona, so I am waiting to hear back on that!

I'm waiting on Virginia, North Carolina, Arizona, and Milwaukee (M.A. Program). I'm pretty sure I was rejected from Virginia, North Carolina, and Arizona (I'm not sure about Milwaukee it could go either way) but I'd like to get official notification. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Kantattheairport said:

Anyone else tried contacting Chapel Hill at this point?

I tried a few weeks ago, and I think someone tried a few days ago, and the response was the same one (I posted it in the acceptance/rejection thread a few weeks back). I doubt L.A. Paul will change her tune until they finally decide who to reject/wait-list and that'll likely depend on people holding UNC offers rejecting them. 

2 hours ago, eigenname said:

I tried a few weeks ago, and I think someone tried a few days ago, and the response was the same one (I posted it in the acceptance/rejection thread a few weeks back). I doubt L.A. Paul will change her tune until they finally decide who to reject/wait-list and that'll likely depend on people holding UNC offers rejecting them. 

1 hour ago, Goonasabi said:

I second the above. I got a response yesterday, and it was the same thing. 

Ah, thanks - I sent them an email yesterday; I was wondering if the response had changed at all since we're now only days away. I guess I can expect to receive the same email soon, then.

10 hours ago, Kantattheairport said:

Ah, thanks - I sent them an email yesterday; I was wondering if the response had changed at all since we're now only days away. I guess I can expect to receive the same email soon, then.

Let us know what they tell you! :)

23 hours ago, eigenname said:

Let us know what they tell you! :)

I didn't actually receive a direct response to my email itself (I had emailed Professor Paul), but I just got an email from Professor Marc Lange telling me that I will soon receive an email informing me of my rejection. So I guess I still technically have the UNC Chapel Hill decision to look forward to, although I know already what it is. Not much of a transformative experience. :rolleyes: